HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Apr 25, 2012, 11:38 AM
United States, PA, Quakertown
Joined Jan 2012
1,539 Posts
waterproof

Quote:
Originally Posted by GILL RC View Post
Sounds like you could use a water proof case.
Sounds like Pmat needs waterproofing
OBW
MEANT PATMAT2350
oldbilgewater is offline Find More Posts by oldbilgewater
Last edited by oldbilgewater; Apr 25, 2012 at 11:42 AM. Reason: REF. TO Pmat Should be PATMAT2350
to remove ads between posts
Old Apr 25, 2012, 05:27 PM
Veni, Vidi, Feci
Motor City
Joined Dec 2004
12,357 Posts
Left it all day in a sunny window, it's all better now... darn, was hankering for a new Nikon...
patmat2350 is offline Find More Posts by patmat2350
Old Apr 25, 2012, 08:21 PM
Tin Can Sailor
Alabama, USA
Joined Feb 2009
761 Posts
My gripe today, and always, is the endless gov. intrusion into our lives. There was/is the attempt by the FAA to regulate rc airplanes and now the Labor Dept. is trying to control the labor of the children of farmers on their own farms. I grew up on a farm. At the time I hated the work but today I can see that I learned many great values. These people just need to go away. For the ounce of good they MIGHT accomplish they do tons of harm.
seadog985 is offline Find More Posts by seadog985
Last edited by seadog985; Apr 26, 2012 at 08:27 AM.
Old Apr 26, 2012, 06:23 AM
Joined Jan 2012
1,539 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by seadog985 View Post
My gripe today, and always, is the endless gov. intrusion into our lives. There was/is the attempt to regulate rc airplanes and now they are trying to control the labor of the children of farmers on their own farms. I grew up on a farm. At the time I hated the work but today I can see that I learned many great values. These people just need to go away. For the ounce of good the MIGHT accomplish they do tons of harm.
I AGREE!!!!!!!! "They" were voted into office.
Voting is like buying on Ebay. Think about it.
For those who don't understand that,please don't vote.
OBW
Old Apr 27, 2012, 07:32 AM
"day ain't over yet-"
Western N.Y. winemaking country
Joined Jun 2005
9,752 Posts
Quote:
My gripe today, and always, is the endless gov. intrusion into our lives. These people just need to go away. For the ounce of good they MIGHT accomplish they do tons of harm.
And to think that WE elected them into that position---.

These politicians feel that they must champion some cause, to get noticed and justify their miseable and useless existence---.
der kapitan is offline Find More Posts by der kapitan
Old Apr 27, 2012, 11:22 AM
Joined Jan 2012
1,539 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by der kapitan View Post
And to think that WE elected them into that position---.

These politicians feel that they must champion some cause, to get noticed and justify their miseable and useless existence---.
Just wait , when those politicians allow the BLUE HELMET U.N. soldiers to invade a family owned farm to enforce international child labor laws,maybe we'll be pissed enough to do something. OR WILL IT BE TO LATE BY THEN??????
OBW
Old Apr 27, 2012, 03:27 PM
Stuttgart, Germany
Joined Oct 2004
944 Posts
I like the German method, the election winner must form a coalition with the party of their opposition; this ensures that no matter who wins, everyone is represented in governance.
JayJay76 is offline Find More Posts by JayJay76
Old Apr 27, 2012, 05:46 PM
Joined Jan 2012
1,539 Posts
WHEN I AM CROWNED KING I WILL STRAIGHTEN THINGS OUT I am GERMAN,ENGLISH,&PENNSYLVANIA DUTCH. YA think with that mix I wouldn't step on and break a few toes.?
Old Apr 27, 2012, 07:49 PM
Tin Can Sailor
Alabama, USA
Joined Feb 2009
761 Posts
OldBWater, before the cowards step foot on any American's property they will be sure they have taken away all private firearms. Why else would they concern themselves with our 2nd amendment? No one has ever accused anyone wearing a blue helmet of bravery. Like human rights groups they tend to avoid true danger zones.
Old Apr 28, 2012, 06:57 AM
Joined Jan 2012
1,539 Posts
As long as there are machine shops and minerals they will never get all the guns.
Old Apr 28, 2012, 09:04 AM
United States, ID, Rexburg
Joined Sep 2008
6,438 Posts
The is a an old intelligence report that quoted the Soviet high command as saying they could never directly invade the U.S. because their army would disappear in the Rockies under an avalanche of well aimed rifle fire from high powered hunting rifles. An invasion would be impossible due to the casualties inflicted by private citizens on the invaders. Effective range of a good deer rifle is 500+ yards, a Soviet Ak-74 is about 450 (and that is generous for the AK). I know for a fact that I can get hits at well over 500 with my 50+ year old M1-C (Vietnam era sniper rifle), now if you are an invader how many troops do you want to give up to unseen sniper rifle fire!
Foo
fooman2008 is online now Find More Posts by fooman2008
Old Apr 28, 2012, 10:56 AM
"day ain't over yet-"
Western N.Y. winemaking country
Joined Jun 2005
9,752 Posts
Quote:
OldBWater, before the cowards step foot on any American's property they will be sure they have taken away all private firearms. Why else would they concern themselves with our 2nd amendment? No one has ever accused anyone wearing a blue helmet of bravery. Like human rights groups they tend to avoid true danger zones.
Anybody even thinking of invading America should first consider the fact that they would be walking into an armed camp, where even grannies can bring down a target at 500 yards---.
der kapitan is offline Find More Posts by der kapitan
Old Apr 28, 2012, 02:27 PM
Joined Jan 2012
1,539 Posts
I agree with all about outside forces.I am concerned with the enemy within.
Old Apr 28, 2012, 05:13 PM
Retired for now
Bonita Springs,Fl.
Joined Sep 2007
8,682 Posts
The enemy sends people over here,they raise kids and the kids run for office. Eventually there are enough of them to take over the government. That is all easy enough but they fail to take the people of this country into account. However no population will do any good with all the weapons in the world if they are not organized. I would suggest that everybody be familiar with their local National Guard unit or other reserve unit and go there if the need ever arises. Nothing worse than a thousand different groups with guns running around shooting anything that moves. Pete
norgale is offline Find More Posts by norgale
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: What's a blog for?
Old Apr 28, 2012, 05:34 PM
Tin Can Sailor
Alabama, USA
Joined Feb 2009
761 Posts
They would probably find the going easy on the coasts until they hit the heartland/red states, where peace and love can often be found with a 30-06. Got to "love" the "peace" and quiet of a nice hunt. You guys on the coast are welcome to load up and head this way, just leave the hippies please