Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
This thread is privately moderated by Boomer1, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jan 14, 2011, 12:58 PM
Boomer1
United States, CA, Temecula
Joined Sep 2009
3,441 Posts
Discussion
My wish list

Here are a few boats and other rc toys I would like to have. I do accept gifts and am not proud.
Boomer1 is offline Find More Posts by Boomer1
Last edited by Boomer1; Feb 14, 2011 at 02:35 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Jun 22, 2011, 11:51 AM
Boomer1
United States, CA, Temecula
Joined Sep 2009
3,441 Posts
updated wish list

The past few years have been very exciting for me because I have been fortunate to have experienced a number of really good RC boats and planes and all terain vehicles.

So, my wish list has changed, simply because I have owned many of those things I had hoped to have in the past and had to be updated.

So far, my planes included: Super Cub, Sky Surfer, Switch, Stinson Reliant, and the most recent addition was a 55" wing span 182 Cessna Sky Trainer. Great fun and each has turned out to be a good choice.

Since I have been into the boats for a longer period of time so I have had more boats, so far.
Looking back it looks like this: Nirvana ll (4) Monsoon, V 12 Footy, Micro Magic (2), CF 1M Seawind, AquaCraft's 1M Vela, Tamiya's 1M Yamaha RTW (2) Proboat's Classic Runabout (3) Proboat's 47' Motor Life Boat (3) Dumas 44' Motor Life Boat, Proboat's Volere', Proboat's Miss Geico (2) Proboat's Volere', Venom's King of Shaves, and a Genisis from Hobbyking.

And one Traxxas Summit 1/10 scale off road/crawler. So I have been doing my part to keep the industry going.

Sold a number of these, to make room for others to try. From that I have a few I consider "keepers" and will hold on to them for the foreseable future.

Buy posting a wish list, in a sense, create a goals for myself which helps me get what I want and where I want to be. I am always open to contributions ---

The pictures below are items at this point in time are of interest to me. Time will tell just how much.

Boomer
Boomer1 is offline Find More Posts by Boomer1