Old Oct 26, 2011, 01:17 PM
DqP
Alert5 RC International
USA, FL, Fort Lauderdale
Joined Jul 2009
170 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZACATTACK View Post
That is Old Old Old news, no one is steping up ..I say it again..I'll believe it when I see it!! If the Sapac line of Jets disappear..dont go into shock friend!!

No planes are disappearing. It's still our factory. Same planes, same parts, same workers. However, there is a new direction the company will be taking. Although the planes were great quality, there's still much room for improvement.

I've read through and followed just about every thread about issues and in the past and would like to do as much as we can to improve on it.

This it's not just telling the factory to make little changes, it takes flying them to the max and raising the expectations we give our factory. This takes time just as much as it takes time to build a company with the right structure agreements and partnerships.

In any event, if you want something, from the SAPAC line, feel free send me your list and i will make sure it's included in this next container or preshipment.
DqP is offline Find More Posts by DqP
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 26, 2011, 01:51 PM
JUNK RADIO
USA, NY, Queens
Joined Dec 2006
3,136 Posts
how about a JAS 39 foamie only no motor or fan?

fred
Flazo is offline Find More Posts by Flazo
Old Oct 26, 2011, 01:55 PM
Canada, ON, Hamilton
Joined May 2011
4,538 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by from bud View Post
Then I guess you're SOL
You make no sense at all fredmdbud.. Thanks for that positive response DqP, glad to see there is some progression on your business endeavors Dan.Your struts arrived the other day and they fit great. Hope to see the cougar and Sapac line up running in the near future,it would be a shame to leave the Sapac line in the dust..Love my Viper Jet!!
ZACATTACK is offline Find More Posts by ZACATTACK
Old Oct 26, 2011, 05:27 PM
DqP
Alert5 RC International
USA, FL, Fort Lauderdale
Joined Jul 2009
170 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by flazo View Post
how about a JAS 39 foamie only no motor or fan?

fred
Foamies are kinda hard to get at this time.

A little history as I understand it in that the foams were done through a partnership (between our factory and another one in China). Although the agreement dissolved a couple of years ago, we had plenty of parts and could obtain a few kits here and there.

The new company will be focused on composite jets but that's not to mention that any opportunity (or should i say capabilities) would not be out of the question.

I check with the factory to see what the availability of the foams.

- Dan
Old Oct 26, 2011, 06:36 PM
JUNK RADIO
USA, NY, Queens
Joined Dec 2006
3,136 Posts
great thank you Dan.

Fred
I'll be wating for a PM if all good?
Flazo is offline Find More Posts by Flazo
Last edited by Flazo; Oct 27, 2011 at 09:45 AM.
Old Oct 30, 2011, 12:04 PM
Northern Colorado
Joined May 2004
235 Posts
Parts?

I just lost the canopy (in a lake) to a Sapac TL-2000. Is there any way to get a replacement. It really doesn't fly well without the canopy, so if there is no way for a replacement the plane is done.

Thanks,
Dave
rcfun33 is offline Find More Posts by rcfun33
Old Oct 31, 2011, 03:43 PM
DqP
Alert5 RC International
USA, FL, Fort Lauderdale
Joined Jul 2009
170 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcfun33 View Post
I just lost the canopy (in a lake) to a Sapac TL-2000. Is there any way to get a replacement. It really doesn't fly well without the canopy, so if there is no way for a replacement the plane is done.

Thanks,
Dave
I should have an extra one. let me check when i get home.

- Dan
Old Oct 31, 2011, 11:28 PM
Northern Colorado
Joined May 2004
235 Posts
Thanks, I appreciate it.

Dave
rcfun33 is offline Find More Posts by rcfun33
Old Nov 02, 2011, 09:41 PM
Joined Nov 2004
44 Posts
Dan,

I need a motor for a wilga 2000, or advise on a good replacement.
I ordered the motor from "SAPAC" and the mount holes were elongated. I called the customer service number and the chic said she would look into it and probably send me a new motor, she told me the computers were transferring from an old to new order entry system or something like that and she couldn’t find my order. I gave it a month and heard nothing and called and left a message and heard nothing. Now I am just looking to get this plane flying again. Thanks Frank!
Mr.PEZO is offline Find More Posts by Mr.PEZO
Old Nov 04, 2011, 10:34 AM
DqP
Alert5 RC International
USA, FL, Fort Lauderdale
Joined Jul 2009
170 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.PEZO View Post
Dan,

I need a motor for a wilga 2000, or advise on a good replacement.
I ordered the motor from "SAPAC" and the mount holes were elongated. I called the customer service number and the chic said she would look into it and probably send me a new motor, she told me the computers were transferring from an old to new order entry system or something like that and she couldn’t find my order. I gave it a month and heard nothing and called and left a message and heard nothing. Now I am just looking to get this plane flying again. Thanks Frank!
I may have a couple wilga motors in my spares. Since I've never had one, can you describe the one you need replaced? is it silver with an orange base? 950kv? if so i have a brand new one in hand.
Old Nov 10, 2011, 09:29 AM
Joined May 2011
246 Posts
sapac product

Dan, any possibility of getting an MB-1 motor?
vr360 is online now Find More Posts by vr360
Old Nov 10, 2011, 04:49 PM
Micro Boat Forum Founder
United States, GA, Buford
Joined Nov 2007
6,521 Posts
So what happened to the site?
boredom.is.me is offline Find More Posts by boredom.is.me
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: RFD900 Case
Old Nov 11, 2011, 07:39 AM
Joined Nov 2004
44 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by DqP View Post
I may have a couple wilga motors in my spares. Since I've never had one, can you describe the one you need replaced? is it silver with an orange base? 950kv? if so i have a brand new one in hand.
Hey Dan the two motors I have are black center and silver top and bottom. The one says global fly on it the other is blank.
Here is the info for the plane.

State of the art components such as Brushless Out-Runner High TorqueSP2830-26 Motor, Sensorless 18amp Speed Control, and 1500mah 11.1 Volt Li-Po Battery Pack
Old Nov 11, 2011, 07:40 AM
Joined Nov 2004
44 Posts
It also says Black Tornado KV 1100
Old Nov 14, 2011, 08:38 PM
Joined Jan 2010
1 Posts
Navy T-45 Composite

Quote:
Originally Posted by DqP View Post
No planes are disappearing. It's still our factory. Same planes, same parts, same workers. However, there is a new direction the company will be taking. Although the planes were great quality, there's still much room for improvement.

I've read through and followed just about every thread about issues and in the past and would like to do as much as we can to improve on it.

This it's not just telling the factory to make little changes, it takes flying them to the max and raising the expectations we give our factory. This takes time just as much as it takes time to build a company with the right structure agreements and partnerships.

In any event, if you want something, from the SAPAC line, feel free send me your list and i will make sure it's included in this next container or preshipment.
Dan, is it possible to get a fuselage for the Navy composite T-45?

Thanks,
Sam
scdryden is offline Find More Posts by scdryden