HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by kdean, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jan 11, 2011, 01:32 AM
BahamaHeli
The Bahamas
Joined Dec 2010
3,457 Posts
Mini-HowTo
3ch heli / 4ch feel (PART ONE)

This is not really a mod, but more of a preference. If you are new to rc helis’ and are thinking about moving on to a bigger more advanced heli, or if you are an experienced rc pilot and have a 3ch ‘kick-around’ heli in your collection, this is for you.

The reason I did this to my 9053 Volitation transmitter is because this is my first heli and I’m looking at getting a more advance heli in the near future. By making this change to my controller I will avoid developing “bad thumb habits” while learning to fly. This will also make my transition smoother when I get my 4ch/6ch heli.

This mod will simply put you throttle and rudder control on your left stick, and the forward backward movement stays on the right. Like the ‘Big Boys’ do it.

The only things you should need are a screw driver (philips), pliers, and glue (krayz).

Getting Started... part 1
kdean is offline Find More Posts by kdean
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 26, 2011, 11:59 AM
Sverige, Värmlands Län, Kristinehamn
Joined Feb 2011
2 Posts
3ch heli / 4ch feel

Thanks for the info on that one.
HarleySoftail is offline Find More Posts by HarleySoftail
Old Feb 27, 2011, 11:32 AM
BahamaHeli
The Bahamas
Joined Dec 2010
3,457 Posts
This is a great heli to start on. Hope you fun with it, and more fun when you get something bigger or better. I went from the 3CH to a 6CH. My thumbs are getting good training.
kdean is offline Find More Posts by kdean