HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by Merkin77, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jan 09, 2011, 05:02 PM
USA, CT, Wilton
Joined Nov 2010
130 Posts
Trader Rating: 53
Sold
Parkzone Stinson Reliant SR-10 PNP

I've got a Parkzone Stinson that I picked up from my LHS a few weeks ago. It's nice, but not my style, and I have to thin out the hangar. She's been flown maybe 5 times.

The good:
Flap servo is installed and I hinged the flaps
No creases/cracks/etc. on any of the flight surfaces

The less good:
The grass at my local field is a bit too tall for this plane too, so I ripped out the left side landing gear on one landing. It wasn't too bad, and was repaired with some epoxy as well as a through-bolt to keep the plastic mounting base in place (see pics). one of the wing struts needed the very end piece glued back and a wheel pant had a small crack as well. These are trivial and the thing flies beautifully with no other glue on it

Comes in original box with:
Instruction Manual
Extra balanced prop
extra pins, all needed screws, etc.

Plane is $135
$20 gets it shipped anywhere CONUS or..
LPU in Fairfield County, Connecticut
PayPal or cash (in person transactions only) accepted

PM me if interested
Merkin77 is offline Find More Posts by Merkin77
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 09, 2011, 05:32 PM
Ya gotta land eventually...
United States, NY, Mahopac
Joined Sep 2010
1,088 Posts
Trader Rating: 18
Stinson

sending PM.
Davey NY is offline Find More Posts by Davey NY
Last edited by Davey NY; Jan 09, 2011 at 05:37 PM.
Old Jan 09, 2011, 05:33 PM
Joined Dec 2010
1 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
Will you take USPS MO via mail? I am interested and want it, yours is far better condition than mine, have alot of tape and have repaired wing twice, fuse once and that landing gear, what a pain huh?
rcparker51 is offline Find More Posts by rcparker51
Old Jan 10, 2011, 07:53 AM
USA, CT, Woodbury
Joined Oct 2010
9 Posts
If that falls through I'll pick it up. Why do I always miss these close ones by a day? PM me if you want me to come pick it up as I'm not always on the forums.
gdflys is offline Find More Posts by gdflys
Old Jan 10, 2011, 10:45 PM
USA, CT, Wilton
Joined Nov 2010
130 Posts
<rant> What is it with this post? First responder "jumped the gun", second wants to send a money order but has to travel out of town for a week first, and the third goes from "I'll pick it up" to "definitely interested" grrrr</rant>
Old Jan 11, 2011, 05:12 PM
USA, CT, Woodbury
Joined Oct 2010
9 Posts
I'm pretty sure I said I was interested as in I want it and you said Thursday or Friday. Did you get my PM? The only questions I had were wether you had a Rx or batteries that I could buy for it as well. I got your Rx answer.
gdflys is offline Find More Posts by gdflys
Old Jan 12, 2011, 10:27 AM
USA, CT, Wilton
Joined Nov 2010
130 Posts
PM sent back...
Closed Thread