HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
Thread Tools
Old Jan 08, 2011, 10:55 PM
Registered User
mshay's Avatar
Joined Jan 2010
477 Posts
Trader Rating: 8
Alert
I found a scammer

click on the links below. and be sure to look at the names dates joined and who the guys friend is.

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showt...7#post17047723


http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showt...8#post17047729
mshay is offline Find More Posts by mshay
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 10, 2011, 11:19 AM
Suspended Account
springfield,MA.
Joined Aug 2010
31 Posts
Trader Rating: 8
that was awsome
NewToThis007 is offline Find More Posts by NewToThis007
Old Jan 11, 2011, 07:26 PM
Registered User
mshay's Avatar
Joined Jan 2010
477 Posts
Trader Rating: 8
awesome?
mshay is offline Find More Posts by mshay
Old Jan 11, 2011, 07:50 PM
Registered User
Eliot, ME
Joined Nov 2010
60 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
nice
f16dc is offline Find More Posts by f16dc
Old Jan 11, 2011, 09:02 PM
Suspended Account
Mentor, OH
Joined Dec 2004
8,426 Posts
Trader Rating: 73
ya know, it's kinda funny. when i called you out about your sale, you deleted my post.
now your making fun and getting all snarky because someone deleted your post because you thread crapped all over it.

at least when i asked about your sale, i was truly interested.

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showp...07&postcount=6
sgtdirt is offline Find More Posts by sgtdirt
Old Jan 12, 2011, 01:16 PM View Post
mrhay
A moderator felt this post violated the following rule: Personal Attack. It is temporarily hidden while mrhay edits it. Show it to me anyway.
Old Jan 12, 2011, 05:00 PM
Registered User
mshay's Avatar
Joined Jan 2010
477 Posts
Trader Rating: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgtdirt View Post
ya know, it's kinda funny. when i called you out about your sale, you deleted my post.
now your making fun and getting all snarky because someone deleted your post because you thread crapped all over it.

at least when i asked about your sale, i was truly interested.

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showp...07&postcount=6
here we go again.. guy you did not ask anything about my ad regarding a sale. so go ahead keep playing your silly games.
mshay is offline Find More Posts by mshay
Old Jan 12, 2011, 05:01 PM
Wannabe Flyer
MUSTANGP51LOVE's Avatar
United States, IL, Decatur
Joined Mar 2010
709 Posts
Trader Rating: 18
well this guy ou said is a scammer isn't a scammer you might as well close the thread
MUSTANGP51LOVE is offline Find More Posts by MUSTANGP51LOVE
Old Jan 12, 2011, 05:07 PM
Suspended Account
Mentor, OH
Joined Dec 2004
8,426 Posts
Trader Rating: 73
Quote:
Originally Posted by mshay View Post
here we go again.. guy you did not ask anything about my ad regarding a sale. so go ahead keep playing your silly games.
i asked a simple question in your FS thread. you, in turn, sent me a nasty PM (calling me all kinds of names and trying your best at sophomoric insults) and deleted my post.

i see you've since changed your tune in your ad. wasn't/isn't going so well, huh?
sgtdirt is offline Find More Posts by sgtdirt
Old Jan 12, 2011, 05:09 PM
Suspended Account
Mentor, OH
Joined Dec 2004
8,426 Posts
Trader Rating: 73
Quote:
Originally Posted by MUSTANGP51LOVE View Post
well this guy ou said is a scammer isn't a scammer you might as well close the thread
i guess when you "call'em as you see'em", glasses are needed to make the correct call.

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showp...6&postcount=13
sgtdirt is offline Find More Posts by sgtdirt
Old Jan 12, 2011, 05:14 PM
Registered User
mshay's Avatar
Joined Jan 2010
477 Posts
Trader Rating: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgtdirt View Post
i asked a simple question in your FS thread. you, in turn, sent me a nasty PM (calling me all kinds of names and trying your best at sophomoric insults) and deleted my post.

i see you've since changed your tune in your ad. wasn't/isn't going so well, huh?
i ended up getting the money, and next week will have my 90 points from the school. i still wouldnt mind getting rid of it. but go ahead and inquire about my add. if you want to buy it cool, if not then whats your point?
mshay is offline Find More Posts by mshay
Old Jan 12, 2011, 05:20 PM
Suspended Account
Mentor, OH
Joined Dec 2004
8,426 Posts
Trader Rating: 73
you know what the point is. you refused to acknowledge the fact that your original ad stated that you "need money to get promoted". nobody, and i mean nobody, needs money to get promoted. you needed the money to pay a college. it's that simple.

you tried to play the sympathy card on those with no knowledge of the promotion system in the armed services. it was wrong for you to do that.
sgtdirt is offline Find More Posts by sgtdirt
Old Jan 12, 2011, 05:29 PM View Post
mshay
A moderator felt this post violated the following rule: Trolling (Provocation). It is temporarily hidden while mshay edits it. Show it to me anyway.
Old Jan 12, 2011, 05:50 PM
Suspended Account
Mentor, OH
Joined Dec 2004
8,426 Posts
Trader Rating: 73
Quote:
Originally Posted by mshay View Post
did you ever call the school or go check out there website? i dont think you did. nobody in your crappy unit needed points because well i guess theres just no need to get promoted, but hey its out there and is legit. maybe you could either contact the school or contact someone who knows a bit more than you do regarding that.

i guess you dont "have all your ducks in a line"

so i got my points and still have my plane. its a newer and greater army we live in. 250 bucks to turn military education into 90 promotion points. heck yeah it was worth every dime. and once again if you "had all your ducks in a line" you would have known that. but once again your posting your junk in my threads. its cool though, i dont mind but you should know im laughing at you because you sir are once again the guy that doesnt know what he's talking about. have a great day.
i don't have the time or the patience to teach you about the promotion system. maybe you should ask an E5 how it works. if your part of the "new Army" then....wow, just wow.
BTW, i made my E5 in twenty months (i came in as an E nothing). how many years have you been in...?
sgtdirt is offline Find More Posts by sgtdirt
Old Jan 12, 2011, 06:00 PM
Suspended Account
Mentor, OH
Joined Dec 2004
8,426 Posts
Trader Rating: 73
BTW, the tone in your posts seems a little snarky. can i make a suggestion? try seeking some anger management counseling. i think this will help with your anxiety.
sgtdirt is offline Find More Posts by sgtdirt
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion Beware watchout for Kintec Racing (Jan) Scammer Erica Vendor Talk 0 Jan 05, 2011 10:47 AM
Rant stikyh8r is a scammer big time.... flyerjs Trader Talk 124 Dec 05, 2010 03:45 PM
Discussion R.i.p. - FOUND IT.........FOUND IT...............!!!!!! scorpion1 Racing Boats - Electric 45 Sep 17, 2010 05:10 PM
Careful! SCAMMER ALERT! BAJAFANATIC AKA RACINGNAZY on RCTech JEG25 Trader Talk 10 Sep 09, 2010 09:36 PM
Discussion Would you scam a scammer who scammed someone else? flyer368 Trader Talk 5 Sep 03, 2010 02:45 PM