SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
This thread is privately moderated by Ejagv12, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jan 06, 2011, 09:04 AM
Dave L
USA, WA, Tacoma
Joined Aug 2010
21 Posts
Trader Rating: 2
For Sale
Sperry Messenger Plans, Patterns & Instrutions

Scale: 2.2" = 1'-0", 44" wing span, 40 - 60 2-cycle, 60 - 90 4-cycle. Includes design & details for installation of Saito 90R3 or Twin opposed. Includes 2 full size design & detail sheets, instructions and 14 page color photo build log. $45.00 + approx. $8.00 shipping via USPS mail. (Rolled plans, not folded)
Ejagv12 is offline Find More Posts by Ejagv12
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 25, 2011, 07:25 PM
Talewheel
Canada, ON, St Catharines
Joined Jan 2008
0 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
Sperry Messenger plans Patterns & Instuctions

Hi Dave,

Just received the drawings and instructions for the Sperry Messenger. Can't wait to get at it. I sure hope I can afford the Saito three cylinder but I can always use my OS four stroke if I need to.

Many thanks again for the quick reply and delivery. I am most happy with the purchase.

Have you had the weather to try yours out yet?

Cheers, Glenn
Talewheel is offline Find More Posts by Talewheel
Old Jan 26, 2011, 01:25 PM
Dave L
USA, WA, Tacoma
Joined Aug 2010
21 Posts
Bad Weather

Thanks for the reply. Thought this would move to the front page but didn't.
We have had only a few good weather days on the weekends. I have been exparimenting with gyro in one of my other planes and haven't tried to fly the Sperry yet. I crashed the experiment plane last Saturday and so on to other things. Weather is supposed to be good this weekend and so may take the Sperry with me and at least do some taxi tests. I need to get together with my test pilot for the first trim flight.
I built the first part of my cowl pattern yesterday. Still some work to do to finish. Will let you know when I have something.
Old May 23, 2013, 02:14 PM
Joined Jul 2009
4 Posts
Trader Rating: 1
Hi I was wandering if the plans are the jack Stafford Sperry Messenger
war dog is offline Find More Posts by war dog
Old May 24, 2013, 12:09 AM
Dave L
USA, WA, Tacoma
Joined Aug 2010
21 Posts
Stafford Sperry Messenger

Quote:
Originally Posted by war dog View Post
Hi I was wandering if the plans are the jack Stafford Sperry Messenger
Yes these are the Stafford plans including 2nd sheet with all of the patterns of the parts that came with the kit.
Old May 31, 2013, 03:25 PM
Joined Jul 2009
4 Posts
Trader Rating: 1
sperry messenger

my jack staford sperry messenger has a semi symmetrical or a symmetrical wing looking at yours its looks like you mad flat bottom out of a symmetrical am I right
war dog is offline Find More Posts by war dog
Last edited by war dog; May 31, 2013 at 09:01 PM.