SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Jan 06, 2011, 12:07 AM
Dance the skies...
United States, MA, Walpole
Joined Dec 2003
17,996 Posts
Bug
email links to new posts in subscribed threads not working

I get automated emails such as the one below when a new post comes in to a thread I'm subscribed to. When I click on the link to go to the latest post, I get directed to the same old post every time... some time several pages back from the end! The mobile link works as it should... only the main link doesn't work. Here's a recent email that sends me to post #116 evey time... Can you fix this please?

===== THIS IS AN AUTOMATED EMAIL. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY. =====

Dear Tom Frank,

RADAR_66 has just replied to a thread you have subscribed to entitled - Discussion The REAL HD Key Cam Thread (see posts 1-4 first!) - in the Aerial Photography forum of RC Groups.

This thread is located at:
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1362692&goto=newpost

Here is the message that has just been posted:
Mine just came in the mail today.....Took some test vids and I can't wait to strap it to my plane....By the way guy's keep up the good work for us noobs!

You can also read this message at the mobile version of the site:
http://m.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1362692&goto=newpost

There may also be other replies, but you will not receive any more notifications until you visit the forum again.

All the best,
RC Groups
Tom Frank is offline Find More Posts by Tom Frank
to remove ads between posts