SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Jan 05, 2011, 08:32 PM
Rain or shine, wind or calm
Palatine
Joined Jul 2007
364 Posts
Rant
Disappointed with Hobbypartz Customer Service

I gotta say, I am disappointed with Hobbypartz customer service when dealing with a problem.

USPS lost my shipment. I understand Hobbypartz didn't lose my package, but their response was a little sad.

After trying for days to get in touch with someone, their final response was "Let's hope it does not happen again with future orders."

My problem is, why isn't insurance an option? Also, why is the customer left holding the bag of crap here. Hobbyparts made their money, USPS made their money and I am left with nothing.

In my opinion, Hobbypartz should have looked at my order history and said, "maybe we should give this guy a credit (the profit they made on the order) or something. Maybe a discount on a future order. Nope. Nothing. Not even a 'Sorry,' just...let's hope it 'doesn't happen again.'
typhoonmaster is offline Find More Posts by typhoonmaster
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 06, 2011, 09:27 PM
not insane; Mom had me tested
Marietta Ga.
Joined Apr 2005
819 Posts
i just with they would respont to my email or answer the phone. i have allot of money to spend with someone. hobbypartz or hobby king and hobby king pickes up the phone.
hallstudio is offline Find More Posts by hallstudio
Old Jan 13, 2011, 10:18 AM
Joined Jan 2010
272 Posts
Does the tracking number show delivery? If the tracking info shows that it was delivered, then maybe someone stole the package from your front door.
alexf1852 is online now Find More Posts by alexf1852
Old Jan 17, 2011, 03:32 PM
Joined Aug 2010
444 Posts
To typhoonmaster

Hey their bud!! May i have your Order# so i could further assits you with this issue?

thanks

sam
raidensam is offline Find More Posts by raidensam
Old Jan 17, 2011, 03:33 PM
Joined Aug 2010
444 Posts
To hallstudio

Hi their!! Im truly sorry about the trouble that you may be having with our company, but If you could give me a brief summary of whats going on or your order number I could see what I could do for you.

thanks

sam
raidensam is offline Find More Posts by raidensam
Old Jan 18, 2011, 02:52 PM
svo
Houston
Joined Nov 2002
141 Posts
Do those fools ever answer the phone?
svo is offline Find More Posts by svo
Old Jan 20, 2011, 02:56 PM
Shocking!
United States, MI, Commerce Charter Township
Joined May 2002
300 Posts
What?! I hope this get resolved....I was just about to place an order for some Lipos and Servos and the odd tools....
Kevlar is offline Find More Posts by Kevlar
Old Jan 20, 2011, 03:17 PM
Joined Jan 2011
39 Posts
everything went smooth when i ordered from them...i think the customer service is pretty good, the only thing i dont like is the long holding time and out of stock items...but other than that, everyone that i spoke to seemed to do the best they can.
DannyT is offline Find More Posts by DannyT
Old Jan 21, 2011, 05:45 PM
United States, CA, Industry
Joined Jan 2011
592 Posts
customer Service

Quote:
Originally Posted by svo View Post
Do those fools ever answer the phone?

To everyone on this thread,
My name is Nancy and i will start helping out our Nitro Team staff with regards on orders and products. I know in the past we haven't been known so well for our customer service but it is a New Year and a fresh new outlook on our customer service. If anyone has questions or concerns on a order or product feel free to pm me. Have a wonderful day !
- Nitro Nancy
Nitro_Nancy is offline Find More Posts by Nitro_Nancy
Site Sponsor
Old Jan 27, 2011, 08:58 PM
not insane; Mom had me tested
Marietta Ga.
Joined Apr 2005
819 Posts
just to let everyone know hobbypartz refunded me with no problems. there back on my Christmas card list.
hallstudio is offline Find More Posts by hallstudio
Old Jan 28, 2011, 11:34 AM
NitroPlanes/HobbyPartz Rep
City of Industry
Joined Jan 2011
348 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by hallstudio View Post
just to let everyone know hobbypartz refunded me with no problems. there back on my Christmas card list.
Thank you, that means a lot to us!
NitroD is offline Find More Posts by NitroD