HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by Pat Lynch, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jan 05, 2011, 03:54 PM
a.k.a Maltone
Australia, NSW, Goulburn
Joined Jan 2005
6,745 Posts
Discussion
2010 comes to an end....

After a busy modelling year, I asked myself 'what have I achieved'? Apart from completing the Rake 54" SE5a, and done prototype builds of Pete's F2b, Balilla and Air-1 (plus all the photos and documentation) I have started a few new models just for my own enjoyment and have scrapped/sold/given away several older models or those I was unlikely to finish any time soon. Living in a townhouse with limited storage space has forced me to have a rather large turnover - my passion is building models with flying them just a bonus. So if one crashes or doesn't give me much satisfaction, out it goes - harsh but reduces the clutter a bit. (and my Tx has only 12 model memories!)

After the little AIR-1 was built for Peter, I decided to have some time off from prototype builds, their comittment and specific requirements and do some work for myself. Consequently I have a very large Westland Lysander to the Frank Mizer plan (87"), a simple 60" Hurricane and most recently, an up-sized Peter Rake Morane Saulnier AI parasol winged WW1 fighter all on the go! This, plus the unfinished SPAD should keep me out of mischief for most of 2011!

I hope it is a good year

Pat
Pat Lynch is online now Find More Posts by Pat Lynch
RCG Plus Member
Last edited by Pat Lynch; Jan 05, 2011 at 08:47 PM.
to remove ads between posts