HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by Scott Seidler, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jan 04, 2011, 11:27 PM
Jack's Kid
USA, NJ, Kinnelon
Joined Aug 2006
663 Posts
Alert
Topsoaring Factory Special Pre-Sale

Hey all!
Just and FYI!
There is a Factory Authorized Pre-Sale coming on some new products from Topsoaring.
Sale starts tomorrow - more info available tomorrow!

-Scott
Scott Seidler is offline Find More Posts by Scott Seidler
Last edited by Scott Seidler; Jan 07, 2011 at 07:47 AM. Reason: More info added
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 07, 2011, 08:01 AM
Jack's Kid
USA, NJ, Kinnelon
Joined Aug 2006
663 Posts
OK So the Topsoaring Factory Pre-Sale has started - I have elected NOT to run a typical group sale thread as there are just too many people involved now so they are on their own! (Sorry Thomas!).

However - I am still treating this sale the same way - just without the fun yelling and screaming.
As alot of you know I started theMonstr because I wanted to continue to do these group sales and was told if I did not become a "Legitimate" vendor I would no longer be able to do so. The cost was minimal and I already have my own company as far as taxes and etc are concerned so I went for it.
I am however still just a guy working from his house and trying to bring the best I can to everyone while using the profit to fuel my addiction. Since I dont need alot of this money to pay for a building, storefront or other overhead I also dont have to sell much to keep things going.
So what does all this mean to you?
Well - Ill always be honest with you. I have no need to push product - so I wont do that.
Ill bring the best deals I can find and continue to negotiate special deals (just like this factory Pre-Sale) so that everyone on the groups can benefit from them.
Ill continue to look for new product and manufacturers that might bring something new and interesting to the table at a great price. (Think that damn*d Bulgarian Vult*re that your paying more for now)
Basically - I am going to continue to do what I believe is the right thing to do. That includes keeping my promises and honoring my agreements.
In the meantime - if your in the market for a nice new Ts2 and had thought about the fun of a TS-Mini - jump in on the sale now!

pssssst - did you hear the rumours that there is a new TS-Mini Super coming out??? I cant tell you more (ok really soon) No really stop asking (Jan 20th) Oh come on I cant tell you if there will be something special then as well (yes there will be!)

-Scott
Old Feb 04, 2011, 06:47 AM
Jack's Kid
USA, NJ, Kinnelon
Joined Aug 2006
663 Posts
Delivery has been achieved!

Hey all!
The Topsky's finally made it through the weather and landed on my doorstep. Who said "Be it rain, or snow, or poodles falling from the sky yada yada yada" I can tell you thats BS!
My courier wouldnt even get out of his truck to ring the door bell. He just left a note in the mailbox on the street that no-one was there to sign? We were snowed in! Of course we were there!
Anyway - All the pre-sale orders are here and I will start going through them today for damages and etc. Packing will commence immediately and shipping thereafter.
Still no servos however.......... They will have to be shipped afterwards.

-Scott
Old Feb 08, 2011, 07:10 AM
Jack's Kid
USA, NJ, Kinnelon
Joined Aug 2006
663 Posts
Shipping today! All has been inspected and re-packed for shipping!