Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Old Jan 04, 2011, 12:37 PM
Highrack R/C heli's
Florida
Joined Aug 2010
66 Posts
Discussion
Fast Lane Radio Control Micro Fighter Plane - 49 MHZ Silver

My son received a Fast Lane Fighter Plane from Toys R Us and it is a really good plane. You would need a big area to fly it indoors, but I am really surprised how easy it is to fly it. I am new to R/C Planes, I am a micro heli guy, indoor/outdoor, but this two channel plane is very fun. It took me about 10 hand launches to get it flying but once I found where the slight breeze was coming from it took off...or should I say up! I would suggest this plane for anyone, very durable and lots of power.
highrack is offline Find More Posts by highrack
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 04, 2011, 01:11 PM
Flash, AAAAAAAAAAAHhhhhhhhhh
United States, UT, West Jordan
Joined Dec 2008
2,531 Posts
ya those are getting pretty rare now. they are probably the best 2ch flyer out there. just so much fun, i liked the su-47 more though. just looked cooler.
flashkick is offline Find More Posts by flashkick
Old Jan 04, 2011, 02:25 PM
Storm Runner guy
USA, OK, Muskogee
Joined Nov 2008
3,581 Posts
In my opinion, THE classic for many reasons, many of which are rambled about in the main ITC thread.
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1113042

Range is solid to several hundred feet (compared to the 27MHz version), flight times are great and if you haven't discovered it yet - these have 3 distinct modes they can run in !!!
They are accessed with how you switch the controller on, giving 3 different behaviours in the air.
The guts of these planes are very suitable for micro and indoor aircraft own builds. Anything below 0.9oz and especially any aircraft that features twin motors.
Slider2732 is offline Find More Posts by Slider2732