HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by davhigher, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jan 03, 2011, 02:41 PM
USA, CA, Fresno
Joined Nov 2008
141 Posts
Trader Rating: 46
For Sale
Os 91 max fx $75 us only price drop

I had post this motor once before but without the needle . any question welcome,.... $75
pm me
davhigher is offline Find More Posts by davhigher
Last edited by davhigher; Jan 07, 2011 at 04:51 PM. Reason: Add link
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 07, 2011, 07:00 PM
Mountain Home, Ar.
Joined Dec 2009
329 Posts
Trader Rating: 14
pin is not needle valve?

davhigher originally advertised this as an engine without pin. I asked him very innocently what a pin was and he deleted the post as bs. Now I see he has changed the ad to read engine without needle valve. I ask you all: which one is the bs?
JollyPopper200 is offline Find More Posts by JollyPopper200
Old Jan 08, 2011, 10:00 AM
USA, CA, Fresno
Joined Nov 2008
141 Posts
you know if i remenber correctly on my very first post and even this post, i made clear that I know very little about Nitro, plus the pin that i had mention was clearify the last few dellete post, and i really don't want this post end up to be another war zone, I really don't appreciated your anoying comments, i had try to gave you the very best deal on this motor, I tell you what just give me a fair price and its your seriously this rokie had been following this post and can't get over this one post that i delleted that belong to him, so what its my post and i wanna keep it simple and clean, give me a break. if you are not interest on the product then knock it off pal. I start this motor with $125 and now down to $75. Please people I dont dislike nitro but i don't work with them and i don't want to keep them and here something that i sorta giving away for a purdee fair deal i'm not piss i'm just don't like to see people that does not have interest on something but like to dip the dirty hand in...peace..

Quote:
Originally Posted by JollyPopper200 View Post
davhigher originally advertised this as an engine without pin. I asked him very innocently what a pin was and he deleted the post as bs. Now I see he has changed the ad to read engine without needle valve. I ask you all: which one is the bs?
Old Jan 08, 2011, 10:20 AM
Joined Jan 2010
813 Posts
Trader Rating: 95
Looking from your 27+ feedback, and dropping the price way down, I'm on your side. People shouldn't bash your for sale thread. They asked for pics, so you borrowed a camera and got pics. You lowered the price from $125.00 to $75.00. A needle valve is $6.00 for a new one, so you were more then fair, and dropped it $50.00.

Try Ebay, there's none of this going on, and people will pay the price they feel its worth

Good luck with your sale
fltekdiver is offline Find More Posts by fltekdiver
Old Jan 08, 2011, 10:33 AM
USA, CA, Fresno
Joined Nov 2008
141 Posts
no freaken way you are my life saver lol, thanx bro for a positive respond. I will close this post and if anyone want this motor I still even drop lower seriously please pm with serious buyer only or i'll just give it to my local guy...

Quote:
Originally Posted by fltekdiver View Post
Looking from your 27+ feedback, and dropping the price way down, I'm on your side. People shouldn't bash your for sale thread. They asked for pics, so you borrowed a camera and got pics. You lowered the price from $125.00 to $75.00. A needle valve is $6.00 for a new one, so you were more then fair, and dropped it $50.00.

Try Ebay, there's none of this going on, and people will pay the price they feel its worth

Good luck with your sale
Closed Thread