HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by knuflyer, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jan 03, 2011, 01:33 PM
Joined Sep 2010
1 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
Wanted
Want to know: Question about Walkera 2602 tx and 2806 rx related to "5th" channel

(yes, I know this is the "for sale" column, but WAY more people read this column... :-))
Hi folks, I have a simple question, really. And the right person reading this is bound to know... (sure!). Anyhow, the question is: I have a Walkera 2602 transmitter and 2806 receiver (both really are meant for helis), but they were the right price, so I am using them for aircraft. Using the std 4 channels is a no-brainer, and they are quite programmable at that. But here is the "glitch". When I went to use channel "5" (labeled 'gear' on the switch upper left side of the transmitter), and plugged a servo into the slot labeled 'gear' on the receiver (seems like a no-brainer...), nothing happens... So... there is either no signal being sent, no signal being received, a 'programming' problem, OR, it's just too obvious and I'm really missing the point.

Anyone out there with some real-world knowledge of this? Let me know!!

Thanks for your time!
Sincerely,
Dave
knuflyer is offline Find More Posts by knuflyer
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 03, 2011, 02:15 PM
The "K"minator
Frostbite Falls,MN
Joined Sep 2006
2,223 Posts
Trader Rating: 717
Check the EPA for the gear channel,it might be at 0%
Crazy Eight is offline Find More Posts by Crazy Eight
Old Jan 03, 2011, 03:51 PM
Joined Sep 2010
1 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
@ Crazy Eight: Hmmm, not sure there is one for this "channel"on this radio. Programming seems to only allow NORmal or REVerse function...

But thanks for your thoughts!
knuflyer is offline Find More Posts by knuflyer
Last edited by knuflyer; Jan 03, 2011 at 03:52 PM. Reason: update