|Jan 01, 2011, 09:04 PM|
OS+Spektrum+E-Flite+CC... lots of stuff - make an offer!
I have taken an incredibly liking to flying indoor planes now (thanks vapor and M-A-E...) and have no further use for the larger scale stuff, so lets get to it:
1) Blue Bird:
2) BMS-760DMG (Value on BPHobbies: 33$)
3) BMS-761DMG x2 (Value on BPHobbies: 33$)
4) BMS-820DMG+HS (Value on BPHobbies: 33$)
5) TS-140 x2 (35$ on towerhobbies)
All servos are working like they should and I will include the mounting screws for each one, otherwise, sold as is.
6) Parkzone 2-3 cell Lipo charger that comes with all PNP and BNF kits
7) Castle Creations 25AMP ESC (SOLD)
8) Park 370 4100kv Inrunner + Gearbox
9) Spektrum 6 channel full range receiver. (SOLD)
10) A random y-harness
11) Thunder Power 45C 11.1v 2250mAh Lipo - Never used (also male leads included to ESC) (SOLD)
12) OS.46AX Engine + Aluminum Spinner - Runs perfectly. (SOLD)
13) Spektrum Rx Battery 4.8v 1100mAh
14) Bill Lowell Micro Ghost Bipe kit - A bit too fragile for my taste.
15) COX .049 Engine Babe Bee - I cannot get it to run. Will include alot of accessories and props (SOLD)
As the title says - just offer me what you think is fairest and we will work out a deal. I usually ship using USPS priority flat rate boxes to keep shipping simple and fast.
If you have any questions, please let me know.
Thanks for looking!
|Category||Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Sold||Make Offer:: E-Flite Ascent BL450 Brushless Slope Glider PnP - $165 OBO !!!||KellenR||Aircraft - Sailplanes (FS/W)||10||Oct 11, 2010 05:47 PM|
|Sold||Make Offer:: E-Flite Ascent BL450 Brushless Slope Glider PnP - $165 OBO !!!||KellenR||Aircraft - Electric - Airplanes (FS/W)||10||Oct 11, 2010 05:46 PM|
|Sold||OS 32 F-H Ringed ** MAKE ME AN OFFER **||cbarnettone||Aircraft - Fuel - Engines and Accessories (FS/W)||4||Sep 24, 2010 01:35 PM|
|Sold||Make an Offer E-flite .8amp 3S LiPo Charger & AC Adapter||SYMAWD||Aircraft - Electric - Batteries & Chargers (FS/W)||2||Sep 22, 2010 04:09 PM|
|For Sale||make me an offer on an astro cgarger cobalt motor and 2 cc speed controls||kogibankole||Aircraft - Electric - Power Systems (FS/W)||6||Oct 23, 2006 11:12 PM|