Plenty of RC Stuff for Sale or Trade !!
I am looking into getting rid of a good bit of my planes, parts and accessories. I am mostly looking to trade but if necessary I will accept offers of money. I am specifically looking for electric powered planes because our club here in town shut down and I can't fly gas. I am specifically looking for any Rabid Models planes, BlitzRCWorks P-38 with retracts, Alpha Pro 3D German EDF, Great Planes Combat Corsair, any J-3 Cub, any DC-3, any C-47, and Dynamic Foamy Concorde SST. Here is what I have for sale.
1. SOLD O.S. 46AX- This is in Very Good condition with only a gallon of fuel through it.
2. SOLD Magnum XL15- This is in Good condition with two gallons through it. It was involved in one crash but has run since then. Tuned for best performance.
3. Two Fuel Tanks- One Sullivan Pylon 4oz and One Dubro 10ox Fuel Tank
4. 40 Size Engine Mount
5. SOLD 2 Receiver Batteries: JR Extra 2300mah Ni-MH and Hobbico Hydramax Ultra 2000mah Ni-MH- Not even a year old
6. Standrard Size Red Spinner used on 46 Engine
7. SOLD 500g Prop Hub
8. APC 10x10 Prop
9. SOLD Standard JR Battery Switch
10. SOLD 2 Sullivan Tail Wheel Assemblies 40-60 Size
11. SOLD Set of Generic Hobbico Mechanical Retracts.
12. SOLD FsOne RC Simulator- Like New (Version without Full Transmitter but has hardware to attach to any transmitter)
13. SOLD 5 JR ST47BB Standard Servos- Basically New
14. 4 Cirrus CS601BB High Torque Standard Servo- Used in Several Planes
15. SOLD Hitec HS-75BB Retract Standard Servo- Basically New
16. MS Composit Messerschmidt BF-109 that has never been flown and is Rxr/PNP. Powered by a 1450 brushless, a 30 amp esc, and 3 micro servos. The aileron servo is a hitec hs-55 and the elevator/rudder servo is a comprabile servo, ss-100. IT is reinforced with cerbon fiber in the ailerons and fuse. Furthermore, It comes with a landing gear and taildragger perfect for concrete takeoffs. This is brand new and prety much ready to fly.
Link to plane here: http://www.commonsenserc.com/product...oducts_id=1586
17. Great Planes Wright Flyer RxR and comes with two brushed motors, one brushed lipo esc, and two 9g servos that control the ailerons and elevator. It can fly on either 2s or 3s. It is supported with a wood battery base and wood struts.
18. SOLD RTF paracopter with remote, vehicle, and parachute. This is pretty much brand new besides a few test done to see it ran. NICD battery has 1 cycle through it. The only problem is that the remote controls antenna was partially broken in testing. It will work but not as much range as it should be. This was going to be a 2.4 conversion but I decided against it.
Thanks and God Bless,
PS- Ill also be posting a free plane in the Free Classifids section. FYI
I am interested in the JR ST47BB servos and the engine in pic#1. I have a couple ads with things that may interest you? PM me and maybe we can work something out or gimme a price for each shipped. Thanks:
United States, NJ, Somerset
Joined Jul 2009
Im interested in buying the:
10. 2 Sullivan Tail Wheel Assemblies 40-60 Size
and the RX power switch that's also in that picture
How much are you asking for that?
|Category||Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Sold||A lot of RC Stuff For Sale. More Stuff Added||hvluve||Aircraft - Electric - Helis (FS/W)||11||Jul 26, 2010 08:06 PM|
|Alert||For Sale: RC and non RC stuff for sale local PU||pcphill||Atlanta Area RC||7||Jan 23, 2010 06:29 PM|
|Discussion||For Sale: Airplanes and non RC stuff for sale local PU||pcphill||Atlanta Area RC||7||Jul 23, 2009 12:43 PM|
|Discussion||T-rex And Other Used Heli's For Sale - Selling Up "bargain" £250 For All My Rc Stuff||the grounds 2 hi||Aircraft - Electric - Helis (FS/W)||6||Jul 20, 2007 05:50 AM|
|little list for rc stuff for sale||Terra Crusher||Aircraft - Electric - Helis (FS/W)||0||Jan 21, 2004 02:18 AM|