HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Dec 30, 2010, 01:10 AM
Hong Kong
Joined Jan 2010
6,125 Posts
New Product
Nine Eagles Soar - Replacement for Solo Pro?

I am seeing this new model from Nine Eagles in Hong Kong called Nine Eagles Soar. I wonder whether it is the intended replacment for the Solo Pro? It is in exactly the same colour and design as the Solo Pro.

http://www.rc711.com/shop/nine-eagle...?cPath=165_160

RC711.com - Test Fly for Nine Eagles Soar (Solo Pro Series) (1 min 31 sec)
zadaw is offline Find More Posts by zadaw
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 30, 2010, 02:15 AM
Did you check the FAQ already?
The Netherlands
Joined Jul 2010
11,890 Posts
Covered in the FAQ, but the Soar is just a Solo Pro with different canopy. It has been mistaken for a fake or clone as well, but is genuine Nine Eagles Solo Pro, with different "clothes", much like rebranded ones, which also have other colors on tail and canopy.

In some countries the Solo Pro is called the Solo Maxx, also exactly the same heli. In the eastern regions there is also a black version of the Bravo SX, called "Hughes SX" but only thing different is again the canopy. A bit confusing, but that's how it is...
SoloProFan is online now Find More Posts by SoloProFan
RCG Plus Member