HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by EBerris, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Dec 29, 2010, 08:49 PM
Minneapolis, MN and Durango, CO
Joined Apr 2002
209 Posts
Trader Rating: 103
Sold
Ohmark Elevon/V Tail Mixer

I have four of these mixers for sale. The nice feature is that you can set the percentage of mix. For example on a typical flying wing you want less elevator than aileron movement. Many simple radios do not offer this degree of adjustment, rather they just mix the two channels to provide a 1 for 1 mix ratio.

I'd like $35 for all four shipped by Priority mail.

Paypal funds to eberris@comcast.net

Please respond to my e-mail address above, not here on RC Groups as I do not visit this site daily.

Ed
EBerris is offline Find More Posts by EBerris
to remove ads between posts
Closed Thread