Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Old Dec 31, 2010, 05:23 PM
Heli Mania
PNW
Joined Dec 2010
2,604 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doubletap View Post
When I click on that URL, it is a dead link. I think they updated their server and removed it completely.
I think this is the link he meant ... he did the same post in the BOB Z005 thread:
http://www.bestofferbuy.com/3channel...ign=affiliate1
Hayabusa Heli is offline Find More Posts by Hayabusa Heli
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 31, 2010, 05:25 PM
Joined Nov 2006
1,067 Posts
Quote:
When I click on that URL, it is a dead link. I think they updated their server and removed it completely.
Actually it's just a problem with the link address the ... should not be in there -we don't have the full URL.
Kurpal is offline Find More Posts by Kurpal
Old Dec 31, 2010, 05:27 PM
Heli Mania
PNW
Joined Dec 2010
2,604 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurpal View Post
Actually it's just a problem with the link address the ... should not be in there -we don't have the full URL.
Here's the full URL - DoubleU^3 = www

DoubleU^3.bestofferbuy.com/3channel-led-flashing-mini-rechargeable-ir-rc-helicopter-p-26036.html?zenid=g2t2guj3aa4hup6dgifk1g8te4&SSAID= 389818&utm_source=shareasale&utm_medium=affiliate& utm_campaign=affiliate1&SSAID=389818&utm_source=sh areasale&utm_medium=affiliate&utm_campaign=affilia te1
Old Dec 31, 2010, 05:52 PM
Australia
Joined Dec 2010
71 Posts
Hayabusa, you're a champ! Just ordered one from BOB, hope it transforms into a Phoenix!
Captain Sensible is offline Find More Posts by Captain Sensible
Old Dec 31, 2010, 07:35 PM
Upstate NY
Joined Jan 2008
200 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeros View Post
I also ordered the yellow one in post 4. I figured for $15.30 shipped, why not, right?
+1 can't resist a good dealů
nysom is offline Find More Posts by nysom
Old Dec 31, 2010, 10:14 PM
Check out my RC Video Blog
Medford, New Jersey
Joined Jul 2002
718 Posts
Sorry the link isn't working try this one

http://www.bestofferbuy.com/3channel...r-p-26036.html

If that doesn't work do a search at bestofferbuy for
the Model: E14830
dwholler is offline Find More Posts by dwholler
Old Jan 01, 2011, 02:09 AM
Heli Mania
PNW
Joined Dec 2010
2,604 Posts
Guys ... BestOfferBuy has put up some good photos of the Numan No. 809. Check it out ... looks pretty cool IMO. Even has a switch on the TX to turn the heli LEDs on or off.

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showp...&postcount=238

http://www.bestofferbuy.com/35ch-inf...w-p-68244.html
Old Jan 01, 2011, 06:18 AM
Check out my RC Video Blog
Medford, New Jersey
Joined Jul 2002
718 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hayabusa Heli View Post
Guys ... BestOfferBuy has put up some good photos of the Numan No. 809. Check it out ... looks pretty cool IMO. Even has a switch on the TX to turn the heli LEDs on or off.

After the updated pics, me likey even more... i cant wait to get mine.. i think its a perfect clone of the s107... and i am missing the yellow from my S107 fleet..

She will be masquerading in front of my blue and red S107's just fine.

just dont tell them, they wont know any difference!
dwholler is offline Find More Posts by dwholler
Old Jan 01, 2011, 06:36 AM
Australia
Joined Nov 2010
2,876 Posts
Awsome thread. Going to have to find me one
lipoflyer is offline Find More Posts by lipoflyer
Old Jan 01, 2011, 07:23 AM
manchester in uk
Joined Jan 2008
204 Posts
Hi all
I take it you guys have seen this on ebay 4" long with built in gyro flight times 10mins good fun
Mini x rc heli
rampage ds is offline Find More Posts by rampage ds
Old Jan 01, 2011, 10:41 AM
Cupertino, CA
Joined Nov 2010
2,381 Posts
Quote:

and they extended the sale till jan 7th so if double gets his this week and gives us some good reviews i think i am gonna order another one
scorp is offline Find More Posts by scorp
Old Jan 01, 2011, 11:25 AM
Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum!
PRC (People's Republic of Commiefornia)
Joined Jul 2005
9,602 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by scorp View Post
and they extended the sale till jan 7th so if double gets his this week and gives us some good reviews i think i am gonna order another one

Well, we will see, but according to my BOB shipping confirmation, my 809 was shipped on 12-29. Let's hope that Hong Kong Post has caught up after all the Holiday mail traffic, and then of course, USPS on this end. And many of us got those emails from Ebay overseas vendors stating that for 2011, US Customs screening has been tightened up, so we can expect even more delays this year for overseas shipment.

But, I may go ahead and order another 809, so far, I like everything I've seen about this one, and at $15.30, aside from the occasional DOA unit, I don't think you can go wrong.
Doubletap is offline Find More Posts by Doubletap
Old Jan 01, 2011, 12:50 PM
Heli Mania
PNW
Joined Dec 2010
2,604 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by scorp View Post
scorp - I think the sale end date's you're seeing on BOB is just for the "Weekly Specials" listed. The Weekly Special banner stays at the top of the page all the time. I think the Numen No. 809 will be there at that price until BOB decides it's a hot heli and raised the price like they did on the Z005, which was at $15 for about a month.
Old Jan 01, 2011, 12:59 PM
Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum!
PRC (People's Republic of Commiefornia)
Joined Jul 2005
9,602 Posts
Quote:
scorp - I think the sale end date's you're seeing on BOB is just for the "Weekly Specials" listed. The Weekly Special banner stays at the top of the page all the time. I think the Numen No. 809 will be there at that price until BOB decides it's a hot heli and raised the price like they did on the Z005, which was at $15 for about a month.

Yes, agree. The 809 isn't a Weekly deal any longer, at $17 plus 10% down to $15.30, it won't be at this price forever.
Doubletap is offline Find More Posts by Doubletap
Old Jan 01, 2011, 01:03 PM
Heli Mania
PNW
Joined Dec 2010
2,604 Posts
Quote:
Yes, agree. The 809 isn't a Weekly deal any longer, at $17 plus 10% down to $15.30, it won't be at this price forever.
If they had more colors I'd order another one - but I agree at the price it's tempting to get another. If this think is what it seems, it should be a nice heli - and it better have a PCB on the LiPo (eeeer)

I emailed BOB to ask if they would get the orange or red ... all I got was their canned email response that they will "check with the factory" and get back with me in 1-2 business days.