HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jan 07, 2011, 08:33 PM
Joined Dec 2010
821 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurpal View Post
Has anyone received their items from nancy Qin (Now changed name to nancy FENG)?

Interesting, I wonder if this person continuously cycles there name avoiding the feedback for never shipping their product?
I wouldnt doubt it. Aliexpress should shut this person down.
THE_SHRUB is offline Find More Posts by THE_SHRUB
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 07, 2011, 08:51 PM
Heli Mania
PNW
Joined Dec 2010
2,604 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by scorp View Post
why dont you get it if you really like it, its suppose to be a good flyer, i would get it but i am just not ready to move up to 4ch on a bigger bird then sizes i'm used to at this point, thats why i settled on 8913 as its size wise like these 3ch indoor but 4ch to get used to that
I'm definitely shakin' for the HQ852 ... I'll find one at a good price soon I bet.
Hayabusa Heli is offline Find More Posts by Hayabusa Heli
Old Jan 07, 2011, 09:08 PM
Joined Dec 2010
821 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hayabusa Heli View Post
I'm definitely shakin' for the HQ852 ... I'll find one at a good price soon I bet.
Well, what is a good price? I mean, I think 60 bucks is an awesome price! anything lower and i would say your risking your money on another scam...
Old Jan 07, 2011, 09:19 PM
Centreville, Va
Joined Nov 2010
88 Posts
Has anyone actually received any of these cheap heli's that everyone has been ordering?

If so any feed back on them?

Mike
lerninmore is offline Find More Posts by lerninmore
Old Jan 07, 2011, 09:26 PM
Joined Dec 2010
821 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by lerninmore View Post
Has anyone actually received any of these cheap heli's that everyone has been ordering?

Mike
Nope, still too soon, stuff from overseas usually takes 2-3 weeks to get here, most of us have been waiting about a week so far (or at least I am) so give it a week or so
Old Jan 07, 2011, 09:32 PM
Joined Jan 2011
4 Posts
S107G Question

Hi everyone, this is a great forum, I have spent a lot of hours over the past few days reading this thread and may others on here. I am looking to buy a S107G for my brother in law for his birthday, I would prefer to buy from somewhere within the US since this is a present, which site do you experts recommend. I was almost ready to buy the Lord and Taylor one, then I realized it doesn't have a gyro. Thanks in advance for your responses.
sj33326 is offline Find More Posts by sj33326
Old Jan 07, 2011, 09:43 PM
Cupertino, CA
Joined Nov 2010
2,381 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by lerninmore View Post

Mike
stuff we ordered earlier last month we got and it turned out worth it for me except an issue on one lipo which was cheap to replace

Quote:
Originally Posted by sj33326 View Post
Hi everyone, this is a great forum, I have spent a lot of hours over the past few days reading this thread and may others on here. I am looking to buy a S107G for my brother in law for his birthday, I would prefer to buy from somewhere within the US since this is a present, which site do you experts recommend. I was almost ready to buy the Lord and Taylor one, then I realized it doesn't have a gyro. Thanks in advance for your responses.
welcome, if you want a US source go with xheli.com on those although they raised their price a few days ago on s107 to $35.95 with shipping included and i see all three colors in stock currently

http://www.xheli.com/3gyro.html
scorp is offline Find More Posts by scorp
Old Jan 07, 2011, 09:47 PM
Tampa
Joined Dec 2010
112 Posts
Quote:
Check out Hobbypartz. They are now associated with this forum. They can be located towards the bottom of the main page. There prices for a S107 right now are 29.95. They have a really good customer service department. They are a one stop shop. U.S baby!!!
skibandit is offline Find More Posts by skibandit
Old Jan 07, 2011, 10:14 PM
Joined Jan 2011
4 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by scorp View Post
stuff we ordered earlier last month we got and it turned out worth it for me except an issue on one lipo which was cheap to replace

welcome, if you want a US source go with xheli.com on those although they raised their price a few days ago on s107 to $35.95 with shipping included and i see all three colors in stock currently

http://www.xheli.com/3gyro.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by skibandit View Post
Check out Hobbypartz. They are now associated with this forum. They can be located towards the bottom of the main page. There prices for a S107 right now are 29.95. They have a really good customer service department. They are a one stop shop. U.S baby!!!
Thank you scorp and skibandit for your quick responses, since $29.95 is cheaper than $35.95 I guess I will go with Hobbypartz . Does anyone know if the one from Hobbypartz is R3 or R5, I am gonna buy it anyway but was just curious, also any idea how many days it would take for them to ship to Oregon?
Old Jan 07, 2011, 10:21 PM
HELP I AM BEING SET UP!!
United States, OR, Deschutes
Joined Jul 2009
3,940 Posts
Hi SJ...hey I'm Ory-gun too..lol!

Just FYI...I've ordered two helis from Xheli...super fast turnaround, ships from SoCal..my S107 just got here today, ordered it less than a week ago. Haven't opened the box yet...gonna go do it now...'scuse me...lol!

Bud
maukabud is offline Find More Posts by maukabud
Old Jan 07, 2011, 10:22 PM
Central Florida, USA
Joined Sep 2010
1,862 Posts
First of all, welcome to the forum. The R3 board came on the first generation of the S107G, but now it's a very good chance you'll get the R5.

If you're looking for an R3 equipped derrivative of the S107G, then you might want to consider the Helizone Firebird. It is on the average $10 more than the 107, and many who have bought one, seem very satisfied with it.

Cheers,
Ed

Quote:
Thank you scorp and skibandit for your quick responses, since $29.95 is cheaper than $35.95 I guess I will go with Hobbypartz . Does anyone know if the one from Hobbypartz is R3 or R5, I am gonna buy it anyway but was just curious, also any idea how many days it would take for them to ship to Oregon?
edwong3 is offline Find More Posts by edwong3
Old Jan 07, 2011, 10:31 PM
Joined Jan 2011
4 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by maukabud View Post
Hi SJ...hey I'm Ory-gun too..lol!

Just FYI...I've ordered two helis from Xheli...super fast turnaround, ships from SoCal..my S107 just got here today, ordered it less than a week ago. Haven't opened the box yet...gonna go do it now...'scuse me...lol!

Bud
Hi Bud, nice to see a fellow Oregonian on here and thanks for the info about xheli, I saw a 10% off coupon for Xheli so I might go for xheli considering their fast shipping. Have fun flying your S107

Quote:
Originally Posted by edwong3 View Post
First of all, welcome to the forum. The R3 board came on the first generation of the S107G, but now it's a very good chance you'll get the R5.

If you're looking for an R3 equipped derrivative of the S107G, then you might want to consider the Helizone Firebird. It is on the average $10 more than the 107, and many who have bought one, seem very satisfied with it.

Cheers,
Ed
Thanks Ed, I guess I will stick with S107 R5 since this will be the first rc heli for my brother in law, if he gets into the rc helis maybe I can buy him a Helizone later, or maybe even buy myself a Helizone Firebird , btw I really like the way the Firebirds look.
Old Jan 07, 2011, 10:41 PM
Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum!
PRC (People's Republic of Commiefornia)
Joined Jul 2005
9,602 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by THE_SHRUB View Post
GAHH!! Doubletap! Quit tempting me!!
I can't post the source for the HQ852 because it would be in violation of the rules of the thread, but I posted it in the HQ852 thread so check it out if you are interested!
Doubletap is offline Find More Posts by Doubletap
Old Jan 07, 2011, 10:45 PM
Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum!
PRC (People's Republic of Commiefornia)
Joined Jul 2005
9,602 Posts
Mini Dolphine received and flown!

Wow!!! I really like my new Mini Dolphin, it is pretty fast, and is very lightweight at only 25 grams despite the full body shell. Very nice sub-micro for $16 shipped. It'sfaster than the pokey 35g S107, but not quite as fast as the turbo boosted Lishitoys Phantom 6010, but bery respectable speed.
Doubletap is offline Find More Posts by Doubletap
Old Jan 07, 2011, 10:47 PM
HELP I AM BEING SET UP!!
United States, OR, Deschutes
Joined Jul 2009
3,940 Posts
Yeah c'mon youze guyz...it's been over 12 hours now...no "new great deal" yet...lol!

Me: F27 "Stryker" en route
S107 arrived today
2nd HK Dragonfly arrived yesterday
currently eyeing that cute lil "mini Dolphin".....

This is in addition to a Ka-52, JXD331(Cobra), MCX, mSr, flying saucer quad, "Jumpjet" quad...and many many more.

I think maybe I should unsub this thread....

DT, that mini-Dolphin deal still floating around?

Bud, checking into rehab Bud
maukabud is offline Find More Posts by maukabud