HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jan 07, 2011, 11:27 AM
United States, OH, Delaware
Joined Jan 2011
96 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by THE_SHRUB View Post
I went to ebay to buy my Falcon 8913, Its more expensive, but you pay for reliability and trust.

Sometimes buying THE cheapest isn't the best strategy...
I just today returned a led lcd tv i bought from eBay that was listed as excellent condition and this guy had great feedback so.......

Anyway

There is just something about the hunt...............
bracketman is online now Find More Posts by bracketman
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 07, 2011, 11:42 AM
Cupertino, CA
Joined Nov 2010
2,381 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by bracketman View Post
So I rolled the dice this morning and ordered these from old ali.
http://www.aliexpress.com/product-fm...olesalers.html
Also a usb stick.
I know I know the guys feedback does suck but at least I have seen him online twice in two days. So someone is home...I have not seen Nancy online yet.
I'll keep everyone updated good or bad.
that's probably the same person behind all these; nancy Qin, sunning Tan, nancy Feng (note the pattern in capitalization/non capitalization).

I don't think these orders on 8913s or those 9098s are gonna happen from any of the above stores, i sent a msg 2 days ago no reply still and i rechecked micuyen's shipment number from nancy that he got 4 days ago on the 8913 and the number doesn't give out any info 4 days later on china post site. Its fake and a complete waste of time and i am about to call it quits on this bs and pay $12 more and go with gigxon.
scorp is offline Find More Posts by scorp
Old Jan 07, 2011, 11:51 AM
Joined Dec 2010
821 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by scorp View Post
that's probably the same person behind all these; nancy Qin, sunning Tan, nancy Feng (note the pattern in capitalization/non capitalization).

I don't think these orders on 8913s or those 9098s are gonna happen from any of the above stores, i sent a msg 2 days ago no reply still and i rechecked micuyen's shipment number from nancy that he got 4 days ago on the 8913 and the number doesn't give out any info 4 days later on china post site. Its fake and a complete waste of time and i am about to call it quits on this bs and pay $12 more and go with gigxon.
Why do people feel the need to lie constantly to make a living? I'm not giving this person a cent of my money thats for sure!!!
THE_SHRUB is offline Find More Posts by THE_SHRUB
Old Jan 07, 2011, 11:54 AM
Central Florida, USA
Joined Sep 2010
1,862 Posts
3 Channel 8010A-$18 Shipped to US

This seems like a new variant of the beloved 6010 Phantom series, actually designated as the 8010A.

Comes well equipped with full set of main replacement blades, tail rotor blade, USB charge cord, and even a screwdriver. $18 bucks shipped to the US.

Ed
edwong3 is offline Find More Posts by edwong3
Old Jan 07, 2011, 11:59 AM
Cupertino, CA
Joined Nov 2010
2,381 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by edwong3 View Post
This seems like a new variant of the beloved 6010 Phantom series, actually designated as the 8010A.

Comes well equipped with full set of main replacement blades, tail rotor blade, USB charge cord, and even a screwdriver. $18 bucks shipped to the US.

Ed

not bad looks quite similar to zhengrun's version z005, only thing its aliexpress again where none of us here can vouch they received something via those links.
Old Jan 07, 2011, 12:11 PM
Central Florida, USA
Joined Sep 2010
1,862 Posts
Quote:
not bad looks quite similar to zhengrun's version z005, only thing its aliexpress again where none of us here can vouch they received something via those links.
I hear ya. I think the problem most are having is related to those dealers offering those "too good to be true" 4 channel deals. But you're right, one has to be vigilant when buying from some online sources.

Ed
edwong3 is offline Find More Posts by edwong3
Old Jan 07, 2011, 12:15 PM
Joined Dec 2010
61 Posts
Quote:

I sent her a few emails too but no reply yet. Stay away from this seller... As I said, let me take the risk 1st.
micuyen is offline Find More Posts by micuyen
Old Jan 07, 2011, 12:20 PM
Scotland
Joined Oct 2010
291 Posts
BOB 5% discount code

Hi Guy's,

For those interested BOB sent me a 5% discount code today - http://app.streamsend.com/private/YP...rowse/13206433 - after 4ch heli-gate is anyone going to use them again...
Klippie is offline Find More Posts by Klippie
Old Jan 07, 2011, 12:21 PM
Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum!
PRC (People's Republic of Commiefornia)
Joined Jul 2005
9,602 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by micuyen View Post
I sent her a few emails too but no reply yet. Stay away from this seller... As I said, let me take the risk 1st.
There is only a little over 2 days left before my order for the DH 9098 with Nancy Quin/Feng or whatever, will cancel automatically, just have to be patient for a couple more days. hopefully will ship before the deadline.
Doubletap is offline Find More Posts by Doubletap
Old Jan 07, 2011, 12:23 PM
Joined Jul 2005
9,602 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Klippie View Post
Hi Guy's,

For those interested BOB sent me a 5% discount code today - http://app.streamsend.com/private/YP...rowse/13206433 - after 4ch heli-gate is anyone going to use them again...

Nope, I've had enough of BOB, at least for awhile, I'm still waiting on my Swift and Numen 809 from them, until I receive those, will I even consider to tie up more PayPal money with them.
Old Jan 07, 2011, 12:26 PM
Joined Dec 2010
821 Posts
Okay, This has officially gotten out of hand, This is what i currently have on order:

x1 Falcon 8913 -Ebay- Shipped
x1 Syma S022 Chinook -Aliexpress- Shipped
x1 Parts order for my 6020-1 (Lipo batt. and Rotor joint) -ebay- shipped
x1 9938 Unknown brand Heli -Aliexpress- Going out monday
x1 FXD 6886 4CH - Aliexpress- Just ordered
x2 mini cam's for FPV aerial shots (one keyfob, one microcamera) - Aliexpress - 1 shipped, one awaiting

I OFFICIALLY MUST DETOX FROM THIS THREAD!!!
`
Old Jan 07, 2011, 12:32 PM
Cupertino, CA
Joined Nov 2010
2,381 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by micuyen View Post
i doubt you will get it, that tracking number doesnt give any info after all these days and reading how some of these operate giving out fake tracking #s is not unusual at all... even if she marked it shipped on your account on aliexpress you have no proof that it actually shipped as its obvious with that tracking number.
Old Jan 07, 2011, 12:33 PM
Joined Jul 2005
9,602 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by THE_SHRUB View Post
Okay, This has officially gotten out of hand, This is what i currently have on order:

x1 Falcon 8913 -Ebay- Shipped
x1 Syma S022 Chinook -Aliexpress- Shipped
x1 Parts order for my 6020-1 (Lipo batt. and Rotor joint) -ebay- shipped
x1 9938 Unknown brand Heli -Aliexpress- Going out monday
x1 FXD 6886 4CH - Aliexpress- Just ordered
x2 mini cam's for FPV aerial shots (one keyfob, one microcamera) - Aliexpress - 1 shipped, one awaiting

I OFFICIALLY MUST DETOX FROM THIS THREAD!!!
`
OK, bro, gotta step away from the computer and shut it down and do something else for ahwile, yeah?

It's good to know that at least, some of your AliExpress orders have actually shipped, gives the rest of us some hope on those purchases.
Old Jan 07, 2011, 12:35 PM
Cupertino, CA
Joined Nov 2010
2,381 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doubletap View Post
Nope, I've had enough of BOB, at least for awhile, I'm still waiting on my Swift and Numen 809 from them, until I receive those, will I even consider to tie up more PayPal money with them.
even though we got burned on the last deal, im sure will buy there again when something good comes out, afterall they do ship and ship relatively fast considering its from asia
Old Jan 07, 2011, 12:40 PM
Joined Dec 2010
821 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doubletap View Post
OK, bro, gotta step away from the computer and shut it down and do something else for ahwile, yeah?
This is exactly the problem! I have no classes until monday so this past week all I have don Is surf the web for heli stuff and i think its turned into a bit of a problem Rest assured, I will NOT be buying anything else, especially once school FINALLY starts up again!