Old Sep 10, 2011, 08:13 AM
Epilepsy Awareness
United States, MA, Malden
Joined Mar 2008
11,818 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by shahram72 View Post

EDIT:
Sorry guys... there was one left and I got it. Gotta be fast!!! Price back up to $15, which is still a great price.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stamp View Post
^^^
Doesn't come up for that price or the free shipping?
Jim
Free shipping on orders over $25.00

Mike.
Chap1012 is offline Find More Posts by Chap1012
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 10, 2011, 08:59 AM
It flies!!! ... so who cares ?
Joined Mar 2009
9,975 Posts
so shahram72 probably orders a lot on amazon and is an amazon prime member ... they get free shipping no matter what (if they dont want an especially quick delivery)

You pay a 80$ membership fee a year ... if you order enough that your shipping costs more than 80$ per year, this is a very reasonable option (had that myself for a while ... but once you stop ordering frequently, it looses its appeal)
erdnuckel2 is offline Find More Posts by erdnuckel2
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: I "JUST" made a blog post ...
Old Sep 10, 2011, 12:13 PM
Team WarpSquad
San Diego, CA
Joined Dec 2010
6,618 Posts
If you are a mom, dad, care giver. The shipping features of Amazon Prime is free.

More info for Amazon "Moms" program.

If you are a student, sign up for the Amazon Student.

Also, with the regular Amazon Prime membership, I think you can gift the benefits of the free shipping and such to 3 or 4 other people. My friends and I simply split the cost of the program up. It definitely pays for itself. Especially the $3.99 1 day shipping. Little people know this. But this option will deliver on a Saturday.
Daryoon is offline Find More Posts by Daryoon
Old Sep 10, 2011, 02:09 PM
United States, SC, Irmo
Joined Sep 2011
4,770 Posts
Amazon prime includes free 2nd day air UPS, which is real quick. Order on Monday, receive on Wednesday. I was not aware of the free programs. I am not a member of Amazon Prime, I use the free slow shipping and order $25 at a time. This particular heli was from an independent seller on Amazon who had it for that price with free shipping. I thought this was a great deal, so I posted here about it first and then went to buy one for myself. There was only one left and I snagged it, sorry guys. That's why the price went up, it defaulted to the next cheapest seller. Of course the deal was not that great I come to realize because I think this is NOT a gyro copter. So I can have have fun unless I want to go straight! Doesn't matter, just another one to add to my fleet. Especially since they break so often you have to have several so you have something to fly while you wait on parts.
shahram72 is offline Find More Posts by shahram72
Old Sep 11, 2011, 04:12 PM
Suspended Account
Joined Jul 2011
111 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daryoon View Post
If you are a mom, dad, care giver. The shipping features of Amazon Prime is free.

More info for Amazon "Moms" program.

If you are a student, sign up for the Amazon Student.

Also, with the regular Amazon Prime membership, I think you can gift the benefits of the free shipping and such to 3 or 4 other people. My friends and I simply split the cost of the program up. It definitely pays for itself. Especially the $3.99 1 day shipping. Little people know this. But this option will deliver on a Saturday.
Thanks for this tip, Daryoon

dhyayi is offline Find More Posts by dhyayi
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)
Old Sep 13, 2011, 10:37 PM
Fargo N.D. Land of Blizzards-Floods-Mosquito's & Tornado's
Joined Jul 2008
1,168 Posts
Syma S110 thread

Hey fellas, and ladies of course. I just received a micro syma s110. WOW! I can't believe how nice the thing is. I was really expecting a pile of junk, but it is built very well, and flies great.
Is there a thread on this bird yet? Also, what is the usb cord for? Doesn't refer to it any where in my owners manual...
helinut2 is offline Find More Posts by helinut2
Old Sep 13, 2011, 10:53 PM
Paris, France
Joined Sep 2010
183 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by helinut2 View Post
I just received a micro syma s110. (...) Is there a thread on this bird yet?
Yep. http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1392125

And the USB cable is for charging the heli.
Bombyx is offline Find More Posts by Bombyx
Old Sep 13, 2011, 11:39 PM
Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum!
PRC (People's Republic of Commiefornia)
Joined Jul 2005
9,602 Posts
Nano size 3 CH toy helis

Quote:
Originally Posted by helinut2 View Post
Hey fellas, and ladies of course. I just received a micro syma s110. WOW! I can't believe how nice the thing is. I was really expecting a pile of junk, but it is built very well, and flies great.
Is there a thread on this bird yet? Also, what is the usb cord for? Doesn't refer to it any where in my owners manual...

The nano sized Syma S110G is smaller than Micro and even Sub -Micro helis, Although not quite fast as the speedy SH 6025-1 nano but it is silky smooth like it's bigger brother Sub- Micro sized S-107G I like my S110G's the most out of my nano sized fleet. finger length nano helis can be a load of fun.
Doubletap is offline Find More Posts by Doubletap
Old Sep 15, 2011, 01:01 PM
Different fly 4 different guy
Joined Jan 2011
1,897 Posts
How about this pseudo 4ch with 2.4Ghz tx and 2 flybars.

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/2-4Ghz-4CH-Gy...item2a140bd6a4
gordonzo is offline Find More Posts by gordonzo
Old Sep 15, 2011, 03:35 PM
Vroooom putta putta putta
Joined Feb 2011
1,092 Posts
What is "pseudo" about it?
SubtleT is offline Find More Posts by SubtleT
Old Sep 15, 2011, 06:59 PM
Different fly 4 different guy
Joined Jan 2011
1,897 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by SubtleT View Post
What is "pseudo" about it?
Hard to tell from the pics but I don't think it has a swashplate.
gordonzo is offline Find More Posts by gordonzo
Old Sep 15, 2011, 09:20 PM
United States, SC, Irmo
Joined Sep 2011
4,770 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by gordonzo View Post
How about this pseudo 4ch with 2.4Ghz tx and 2 flybars.

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/2-4Ghz-4CH-Gy...item2a140bd6a4
Well that's interesting, Why would it have 2 flybars? How would you control it if the flybar is controlling the lower blades?

On another note, my 4 channel Falcon just arrived from Hong Kong today. I still need to take it out of the box!
shahram72 is offline Find More Posts by shahram72
Old Sep 16, 2011, 10:12 AM
Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum!
PRC (People's Republic of Commiefornia)
Joined Jul 2005
9,602 Posts
Cyclones, 3 CH IR Sub Micros w/ gyro : Meritline, $19.99 shipped

Just as the title says, Gyro equipped 3 CH IR Sub micro Cyclones for $19.99 shipped from Meritline, limited numbers, must use the discount code:

$19.99 w/Code: MLC916PKN For First 200 Orders

RED:
http://www.meritline.com/cyclone-rc-...q_v=b0e0bea4dd

BLUE:
http://www.meritline.com/cyclone-rc-...q_v=b0e0bea4dd
Doubletap is offline Find More Posts by Doubletap
Old Sep 16, 2011, 12:01 PM
The Netherlands, NH, Amsterdam
Joined Sep 2011
24 Posts
I bought a similar helikopter as the one on sale at Meritline, but it did not come with a usb cable.
I cant use my syma usb chargers because they have different plugs that go in the helicopter.
I wanted to buy one of meritline today but they dont ship this to the Netherlands.
I really only want the usb charger but i cant find it Since i don't know the exact name of it.
Does anyone know where i could get this usb charger?
outfast is offline Find More Posts by outfast
Old Sep 16, 2011, 10:05 PM
Vroooom putta putta putta
Joined Feb 2011
1,092 Posts
I'm guessing you mean http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DC_conn...cal_connectors
Quote:
They may be known as coaxial power connectors, barrel connectors, concentric barrel connectors or tip connectors.
Be careful, they come in different physical sizes and vary in polarity. You can't assume a charge cable for make/model XXX is safe with make/model YYY.
SubtleT is offline Find More Posts by SubtleT