HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Feb 23, 2011, 09:03 AM
Joined Dec 2010
821 Posts
Something is seriously r-tarded over there... They just replied to me today saying that my e-book reader is on its way :S I DIDN'T ORDER AN E-EFFING-BOOK READER!!!!
THE_SHRUB is offline Find More Posts by THE_SHRUB
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 23, 2011, 09:11 AM
To Soar Like An Eagle!
Canada, ON, Woodstock
Joined Dec 2007
6,920 Posts
Daily Deal, heli for $20.99 shipped, USA only DANG!

http://www.meritline.com/dailydeals.aspx
frieslander is offline Find More Posts by frieslander
Old Feb 23, 2011, 09:54 AM
Cupertino, CA
Joined Nov 2010
2,381 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtravel View Post
Lowest shipping option presented is $19.23
Sub-Total: $28.11
Deutsch Post Airmail [ 6-9 Days,with tracking number US (1,100.00g) ]: $19.23
Total: $47.34
Quote:
Originally Posted by erdnuckel2 View Post
Lowest shipping option presented is $19.23
Sub-Total: $28.11
Deutsch Post Airmail [ 6-9 Days,with tracking number US (1,100.00g) ]: $19.23
Total: $47.34

yea noticed that as for some reason china post is missing from shipping selection but was there when i ordered the 8911 a few weeks ago, china post was only $3 with tracking #. as far as deutsche post they do have another version of the site in german serving the german market so that would explain that.

i would suggest for anyone trying to place an order with them to hold off until a few of us that ordered get our shipments over the next week or so, i certainly plan to place another order there assuming my first one checks in with flying colors...
scorp is offline Find More Posts by scorp
Old Feb 23, 2011, 03:44 PM
USA, NC, Concord
Joined Dec 2010
15 Posts
I'm having the same experience as many others with Myefox....ordered a couple helis at very good prices back on 2/6, shipping was shown as $3 on the order, then got email from them on 2/10 stating my order was ready to ship but I would hafta pay an additional $30 shipping. I emailed them back telling them I wouldn't pay that much shipping on a $39 order and to cancel my order and refund my money. Next day I get another email requesting the order #...what's up with that? THEY should know my order #. Anyway, I replied with the number, and got another email from "Ada" telling me not to worry, they would make everything right.

After 10 days or so of waiting and no word from them, I opened a PayPal dispute, and a few days later got a request from them on PayPal for my order number again, along with the standard, "close your dispute and we'll make it all right" BS. Told them no way, so I'm giving them another 4 days and then I'm escalating it to a claim.

BEWARE these shysters!

Dave
magna99 is offline Find More Posts by magna99
Old Feb 23, 2011, 05:00 PM
Cupertino, CA
Joined Nov 2010
2,381 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by magna99 View Post
After 10 days or so of waiting and no word from them, I opened a PayPal dispute, and a few days later got a request from them on PayPal for my order number again, along with the standard, "close your dispute and we'll make it all right" BS. Told them no way, so I'm giving them another 4 days and then I'm escalating it to a claim.
you can always call them to straighten that out, i posted their number here a couple pages back
Old Feb 23, 2011, 08:48 PM
Joined Dec 2010
821 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by magna99 View Post
I'm having the same experience as many others with Myefox....ordered a couple helis at very good prices back on 2/6, shipping was shown as $3 on the order, then got email from them on 2/10 stating my order was ready to ship but I would hafta pay an additional $30 shipping. I emailed them back telling them I wouldn't pay that much shipping on a $39 order and to cancel my order and refund my money. Next day I get another email requesting the order #...what's up with that? THEY should know my order #. Anyway, I replied with the number, and got another email from "Ada" telling me not to worry, they would make everything right.

BEWARE these shysters!

Dave
They did the same thing to me!! Saying that if I wanted my items I would need to pay 45 bucks more!!!
Old Feb 23, 2011, 08:54 PM
Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum!
PRC (People's Republic of Commiefornia)
Joined Jul 2005
9,602 Posts
OK, I've seen enough, I will avoid MyeFox, looks like Fraudsters.
Doubletap is offline Find More Posts by Doubletap
Old Feb 23, 2011, 09:40 PM
United States, OH, Delaware
Joined Jan 2011
96 Posts
M myefox order is in the US.
"Processed through Sort Facility, February 23, 2011, 4:16 pm, BETHPAGE, NY 11714"
I ordered a 8911, maybe it will be a Ipod and a crappy clone ta'boot!
bracketman is offline Find More Posts by bracketman
Old Feb 23, 2011, 09:47 PM
Cupertino, CA
Joined Nov 2010
2,381 Posts
lucky you mine is still showing hong kong as last activity but i can track it on usps.com already
Old Feb 24, 2011, 12:01 AM
Joined Nov 2010
2 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by THE_SHRUB View Post
They did the same thing to me!! Saying that if I wanted my items I would need to pay 45 bucks more!!!
Me too!!I'm escalating it to a claim today
yuks is offline Find More Posts by yuks
Old Feb 24, 2011, 09:37 AM
Joined Dec 2010
821 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by yuks View Post
Me too!!I'm escalating it to a claim today
I was a fool to think that closing the dispute would solve anything... They've been sending me off emails blatently disregarding mine and doing whatever they please to get my order out..

Im opening a new dispute and escalating it immediatly
Old Feb 24, 2011, 10:14 AM
To Soar Like An Eagle!
Canada, ON, Woodstock
Joined Dec 2007
6,920 Posts
LOL I am glad I hesitated to order from there, sounds like a foxy outfit, the name should have given us the hint!
frieslander is offline Find More Posts by frieslander
Old Feb 24, 2011, 10:23 AM
NotAnotherMomentLostToSei zures
United States, MA, Malden
Joined Mar 2008
11,495 Posts
^^^^
Too funny

Dang Guys !!! That sucks
Chap1012 is offline Find More Posts by Chap1012
Old Feb 24, 2011, 10:47 AM
2011 - Year of the clones!!!
Australia, SA, Adelaide
Joined Nov 2010
2,759 Posts
Sorry to hear you're having such a bad experience, I hope that it gets resolved.

You have to be careful of dodgy sellers:
  • NEVER EVER close a claim unless the dispute has been resolved. It's a common tactic of dodgy sellers to try and blackmail you into stopping a claim, by suggesting that until you do they won't be able to help you.
  • In most cases, you have a limited window of time after which you won't be able to raise a dispute. Dodgy sellers know this and will try to string you along until your window of opportunity has passed. Be aware of this and don't be fooled by countless emails that either ask irrelevant questions and demand a response before further action is taken. A common ploy is to initially comply with your request and then string you along on a completely different path.
    • YOU - Hi, I still haven't received my order and I have paid in full, what's going on?
    • SELLER - So sorry sir, we are out of stock. Can you wait another week or two?
    • YOU - No thanks, I'll buy it elsewhere, can I have a refund please?
    • SELLER - Of course sir, we will grant you a refund immediately.
    • ...3 days pass, no refund...
    • SELLER - Hello again, how about we send you a different product of greater value instead of the refund? Let me know if you agree.
    • YOU - Um, no thanks. I want my refund immediately.
    • SELLER - I see, I will refund you on Monday as it's now the weekend and banks are closed.
    • YOU - What! You don't need to physically visit a bank in Hong Kong to honour my refund, just credit my PayPal account online, you can do that 24/7.
    • ...3 more days pass. Still no refund...
    • YOU - Where's my refund! This is ridiculous, it's been over a week now! I'm going to open a PayPal dispute!
    • SELLER - So sorry sir, I forgot about your refund. My wife has been in hospital, I'll process your refund now, please don't open a dispute or I will be unable to give you your refund.
    • YOU - You have 24 hours.
    • ...Another 3 days, still no refund...
    • SELLER - Could you please send me your order number? I am trying to process your refund and cannot do so without your order number.
    • ...Things will continue in this fashion until you take action...
  • Record every piece of correspondence, you may need it as evidence for PayPal or you bank (if you do a chargeback).
Frank_fjs is offline Find More Posts by Frank_fjs
Old Feb 24, 2011, 12:11 PM
Different fly 4 different guy
Canada, BC, Salmon Arm
Joined Jan 2011
1,892 Posts
Just got a S107 and flew absolutely beautifully for about 3.5 minutes, then dropped onto the carpet from 3 feet and the tail rotor quit working - POS!

Hows the quality of the 6010 and 6020 models these days.

I hear good things about the UDI line U802, U807 etc.? Thanks for your comments.
gordonzo is offline Find More Posts by gordonzo