HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Feb 17, 2011, 12:27 AM
Portugal, Azores, Conceicao
Joined Jan 2011
57 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by nysom View Post
SHRUB, what vendor did you get the Falcon from.
I believe several of us found the 8911/8913 here http://www.aliexpress.com/fm-store/400833
Worked right out of the box, other than the European charger. Took two weeks to receive.

tim
frekin is offline Find More Posts by frekin
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 17, 2011, 10:19 AM
Cupertino, CA
Joined Nov 2010
2,381 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ry2mk View Post
typical ! when did you place your order scorp ? Mine was placed on the 2nd Feb and so far ive sent 2 emails with a paypal dispute threat so if ive heard nothing by tomo then i'm done with them ! Rather go to eBay - least the chinese vendors there are true to their word.
a day before you so what i am going to do is call them again today during their business hours and if they don't resolve it within 24 hrs i am filing a claim with paypal.
scorp is offline Find More Posts by scorp
Old Feb 17, 2011, 03:41 PM
Upstate NY
Joined Jan 2008
200 Posts
I ordered on Jan 31 and I was going to give them till the 24th of Feb (10 working days for the order processing time) added to Feb 10th, the end of their holiday. After that its going to paypal dispute and that will take about 4 weeks to resolve. I don't know why it takes that long but that is where I am at with 2 disputes through ali. Just a big waiting game...
nysom is offline Find More Posts by nysom
Old Feb 17, 2011, 03:56 PM
Joined Dec 2010
821 Posts
Quote:
I ordered on Jan 31 and I was going to give them till the 24th of Feb (10 working days for the order processing time) added to Feb 10th, the end of their holiday. After that its going to paypal dispute and that will take about 4 weeks to resolve. I don't know why it takes that long but that is where I am at with 2 disputes through ali. Just a big waiting game...
Ya, Myefox has until the 22nd to respond to my escalated dispute, so far its been silence, so I am assuming that is when I'll be getting my money back..

The wait drags on...
THE_SHRUB is offline Find More Posts by THE_SHRUB
Old Feb 17, 2011, 09:48 PM
Cupertino, CA
Joined Nov 2010
2,381 Posts
so i got a hold of another department regarding myefox order and was told my order shipped via hongkong post (probably faster than chinapost) on the 11th was given a tracking # which i verified online and it checks out that its coming to my designated shipping address and has left shenzhen this morning china time according to tracking data so we shall see as i am in calif and should be one of the first to receive it.
Old Feb 17, 2011, 09:54 PM
Upstate NY
Joined Jan 2008
200 Posts
So do you suppose they are shipping out orders but not updating their web info or answering customer email?
Old Feb 17, 2011, 10:00 PM
Cupertino, CA
Joined Nov 2010
2,381 Posts
Quote:
So do you suppose they are shipping out orders but not updating their web info or answering customer email?
i would guess so cause when i log into their site my order still shows as "processing" so maybe they are understaffed, backlogged or who knows what but the fact that i got a tracking # that checks out to my address is a positive development in itself... only thing that remains is to see whats gonna arrive in the package.

and i also ordered on the 31st jan like you it was just feb 1st china time when the order was received
Old Feb 17, 2011, 10:04 PM
Upstate NY
Joined Jan 2008
200 Posts
How did you contact them? I don't see any phone number in the contact us or about us page.

Also , was you order number in the 300's too?
Old Feb 17, 2011, 10:14 PM
Cupertino, CA
Joined Nov 2010
2,381 Posts
Quote:
How did you contact them? I don't see any phone number in the contact us or about us page.

Also , was you order number in the 300's too?
yea it was in the 300s

i called yesterday and today the # that shows up in paypal receipt of that order and finally was given another number today, 8615099935948 but i think thats not really myefox but the backend order fulfillment and myefox is just a front, i think this backend services several other sites.
Old Feb 17, 2011, 10:17 PM
Upstate NY
Joined Jan 2008
200 Posts
Did you use a calling card or internet phone? Not sure how I would try calling them.
Old Feb 17, 2011, 10:22 PM
Cupertino, CA
Joined Nov 2010
2,381 Posts
Quote:
Did you use a calling card or internet phone? Not sure how I would try calling them.
regular landline but since we ordered on the same day most likely yours shipped on the same day as well so i wouldn't worry about it too much, as soon as i get my shipment i'll write it up here
Old Feb 17, 2011, 10:39 PM
Upstate NY
Joined Jan 2008
200 Posts
Yea, I think its easier to click the dispute button after 43 days then to try phoning china
Old Feb 17, 2011, 10:46 PM
Cupertino, CA
Joined Nov 2010
2,381 Posts
Quote:
Yea, I think its easier to click the dispute button after 43 days then to try phoning china
well we are hoping it won't come to that the dude i talked to said i should receive it within 2 weeks maybe sooner so way within that 45 day limit
Old Feb 17, 2011, 11:32 PM
Joined Dec 2010
821 Posts
New Wholesaler promises Cx Service and DELIVERS!!!

Nice! Glad to hear your order went through Scorp!! Nice too that you finally found a channel to get a hold of someone...

I myself had a good experience with a wholesaler today!! I recently have been on the hunt for a 2.4ghz wireless system to mount to my HQ 852 / Eflite Tandem. After a LOT of research I finally was able to find a Wholsaler that I was comfortable to buy from that had a very reasonable price attached to the item I wanted. Last night I made a purchase of this 1.2ghz surveillence system:

http://image.inesun.com/uploadedimag...4099446499.jpg

And was happy with my purchase until today when I wandered into the FPV board and LOW AND BEHOLD the first post I read of the day Is about how HORRIBLE this model is! I posted a comment and ppl replied that I might as well just have ripped up 50 bucks!

So tonight I decide to take a stab at contacting Inesun's Cx Service Via their Live chat feature (You know, that thing most wholesalers put on their website that is totally fake/just bounces you to a email address or something) Totally expecting dismal results, but LOW AND BEHOLD!!! I instantly got a reply!!! I explained that I had ordered the wrong item and that that I would like to switch my order to a slightly more expensive (but less garbage-like) Wireless system, They said they were more than happy to help me out, and within a few minutes I had paid my extra 13 dollars over paypal and was THANKING THE GODS that I had chosen the right wholesaler!!

Heres what I ended up with for 70 bones (kinda pricy, but not for a budget fpv system!!)

http://www.inesun.com/Newest-Securit...lor--3799.html

Overall I'm happy so far with my experience with Inesun.com I actually found them online through a Wholesale review website that looks very very legit and seems to be very accurate (reviews from dealextreme and lightinthebox to a whole bunch of 'em that I'd never even heard of!!) I did quick skims through a few of them for cheap heli's and came up with a few but I was too preoccupied with finding the right cam that I didnt bother recording any info.

Heres the link: http://www.reviewfbi.com/china-wholesaler-review

I think this should be put into the OP along with a list of the *DONT BUY* reviews from this site. all the others should be considered free game until confirmed as legit or otherwise (just a thought)

SO my plans are to strip down the Wireless cam that I got and remove it's 3.7v 500mah lipo and replace it with a 70mAh to cut its weight wayyyy down, Then I'm going to mount it onto the HQ 852 and do some FPV flying!!! WOOO!!! And if I manage to get the setup light enough, I'll mount it to my incoming eflite tandem for indoor adventures!!

WOW What a Rant!!! Sry guys, It's been a busy day :P
THE_SHRUB is offline Find More Posts by THE_SHRUB
Old Feb 18, 2011, 01:32 AM
Joined Dec 2010
24 Posts
only good for the next 9 hours.
MICRO ELICOTTERO 2-CHANNEL ELECTRIC RTF REMOTE-CONTROLLED HELICOPTER!
http://www.bedeals.com/index.php/midnight-deal/
stimp009 is offline Find More Posts by stimp009