SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Feb 14, 2011, 05:38 PM
Cupertino, CA
Joined Nov 2010
2,381 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by nysom View Post
Another bad myfox deal, read this
same user posted here a few posts back but its been 2 weeks since we placed the orders and at least a few business days passed since china holidays are over therefore i am sending a msg today to them to see whats up and if i don't hear a good enough response within 48 hrs i am gonna conclude its another nancy feng type scenario and will pull the plug on the order.
scorp is offline Find More Posts by scorp
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 14, 2011, 07:13 PM
Upstate NY
Joined Jan 2008
200 Posts
I sent 2 email so far to 2 different address and no reply
nysom is offline Find More Posts by nysom
Old Feb 14, 2011, 08:22 PM
Cupertino, CA
Joined Nov 2010
2,381 Posts
that doesn't sound good but i am sure the replies will arrive once the threat to cancel the order comes in
Old Feb 15, 2011, 04:02 PM
Joined Dec 2010
821 Posts
Silver lining

HEY PILOTS! Just felt like chiming in to give ya'll some good news to this thread after all these bunk deals of late.

I'm happy to report in that my purchase of my first 4ch (Falcon 8913) was very smooth, and since my replacement blades have arrived I've been thuroughly enjoying learning to fly 4ch!

Although it took some time to set up, today I was finally able to strech the Falcons wings and I really really am enjoying this bird!

For the price of 40 clams you really cant go wrong!!!
THE_SHRUB is offline Find More Posts by THE_SHRUB
Old Feb 15, 2011, 04:09 PM
Joined Nov 2002
179 Posts
Sounds good if one was delivered a Falcon that would actually work. I am still fighting the same vendor that sent me one that won't even turn on....

As stated before, I am done with AliExpress. 3 strikes out of 3 pitches is not a good record. I cannot trust their vendors.
Capn Crunchie is online now Find More Posts by Capn Crunchie
Old Feb 15, 2011, 08:10 PM
Joined Dec 2010
821 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capn Crunchie View Post
Sounds good if one was delivered a Falcon that would actually work. I am still fighting the same vendor that sent me one that won't even turn on....

As stated before, I am done with AliExpress. 3 strikes out of 3 pitches is not a good record. I cannot trust their vendors.
I've found one or two vendor s I'm comfortable dealing with but overall I'm done with aliex for a while (and 3ch/4ch purchases in general) Gotta save some money and am planning on having some fun with my 8913 and Eflite tandem for a while... I'll still be on the hunt for deals, I just won't be pulling any triggers for a while.. *Warning --LOW AMMO--

P.S. Got a video review of the 8913 uploading now Will post it when Its done uploading
Old Feb 15, 2011, 09:10 PM
Upstate NY
Joined Jan 2008
200 Posts
SHRUB, what vendor did you get the Falcon from.
Old Feb 15, 2011, 09:16 PM
Joined Dec 2010
821 Posts
Quote:
SHRUB, what vendor did you get the Falcon from.
Ebay, Cyberport888 has Falcon 8911/8913 auctions totaling 39.99 constantly and most of the time no one bids on them so you can get one from him for 40 bucks. I've made 2 orders with him with a third one in transit and so far I've been 100% satisfied with his service
Old Feb 16, 2011, 11:52 AM
Upstate NY
Joined Jan 2008
200 Posts
OK, thought it was a ali vendor and not a ebay one.
Old Feb 16, 2011, 12:13 PM
Joined Dec 2010
821 Posts
Quote:
OK, thought it was a ali vendor and not a ebay one.
Nope, I try to use Ebay whenever I can, AliEx is for discount stuff I CANT find on FleaBay
Old Feb 16, 2011, 12:36 PM
Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum!
PRC (People's Republic of Commiefornia)
Joined Jul 2005
9,602 Posts
Still waiting for 8010a refund request approval

Anyone get their refund request approved from AliExpress for their Misrepresented NON GYRO 8010a from HobbykingRC Yet?
Doubletap is offline Find More Posts by Doubletap
Old Feb 16, 2011, 12:41 PM
Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum!
PRC (People's Republic of Commiefornia)
Joined Jul 2005
9,602 Posts
USB AC Adapter .79 cents shipped from Meritline

This is not a heli but related to charging your sub micro 3 Ch :
79 cents shipped USB AC Adapter from meritline, this discount code is only good for the first 800 units : MLC262237021680NL1

http://www.meritline.com/apple-iphon...--p-31362.aspx

http://www.meritline.com/dailydeals.aspx
Doubletap is offline Find More Posts by Doubletap
Old Feb 16, 2011, 03:47 PM
To Soar Like An Eagle!
Canada, ON, Woodstock
Joined Dec 2007
7,177 Posts
Thank You Doubletapp!

Wanted one of these so when the price is right!
frieslander is offline Find More Posts by frieslander
Old Feb 16, 2011, 11:26 PM
Cupertino, CA
Joined Nov 2010
2,381 Posts
so i called myefox a couple of hours ago to see whats going on and got a hold of someone who can barely speak english, then i ended up talking to another person but it seemed we couldn't understand each other the little that we did he said he was gonna txt me after the phone to which i replied why not just email me and gave him order reference # but couldn't understand his reasoning so i gave him my cell but thus far have not received a text msg, there was a couple of calls within half hour after i hung up from an unknown number but no msg
Old Feb 17, 2011, 01:21 AM
England, UK
Joined Dec 2010
161 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by scorp View Post
so i called myefox a couple of hours ago to see whats going on and got a hold of someone who can barely speak english, then i ended up talking to another person but it seemed we couldn't understand each other the little that we did he said he was gonna txt me after the phone to which i replied why not just email me and gave him order reference # but couldn't understand his reasoning so i gave him my cell but thus far have not received a text msg, there was a couple of calls within half hour after i hung up from an unknown number but no msg

typical ! when did you place your order scorp ? Mine was placed on the 2nd Feb and so far ive sent 2 emails with a paypal dispute threat so if ive heard nothing by tomo then i'm done with them ! Rather go to eBay - least the chinese vendors there are true to their word.
Ry2mk is offline Find More Posts by Ry2mk