HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Dec 23, 2010, 10:23 PM
Well, now that you know ...
Grafton, Massachusetts, United States
Joined Sep 2004
5,774 Posts
Discussion
Another +1 for Heads Up RC

I'm expecting a couple of planes under the tree and realized I was short on glue for the builds. I ordered at 10:00a, got a ship notice at 10:30. I know it's just shipping notification, but I don't doubt I'll have them in time to start building on Saturday. Just awesome.
Bigster is online now Find More Posts by Bigster
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 24, 2010, 08:17 AM
Geezer
Central Kentucky
Joined Oct 2006
3,557 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigster View Post
I'm expecting a couple of planes under the tree and realized I was short on glue for the builds. I ordered at 10:00a, got a ship notice at 10:30. I know it's just shipping notification, but I don't doubt I'll have them in time to start building on Saturday. Just awesome.
+1 For anything I need I go to Jeff at HeadsUp first. With his fast and cheap shipping cost is about a wash with the Hong Kong companies and you get it in a couple of days instead of a couple of weeks.
Rickochet is online now Find More Posts by Rickochet