SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Dec 23, 2010, 02:31 PM
Nebraska
Joined Dec 2007
442 Posts
Discussion
It says I don't have enough in my PayPal account

I've tried to order 2 things from Nitro Planes in the last week. I ended up giving up both times. This last time I tried to order a Syma S107, which is $29. When I got to the PayPal checkout page, PayPal tells me I don't have enough money in my account and I need to enter a credit card to pay for the rest.

I do have enough in my PayPal account. I've ordered from several other places this week without a problem using my PayPal balance. It seems like nitrolplanes is maybe trying to charge me way more than what the product costs, so maybe that hits my balance limit or something?

Anyone else run into this issue?
zirconx is offline Find More Posts by zirconx
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 26, 2010, 06:44 PM
Nebraska
Joined Dec 2007
442 Posts
After a bit of googling I discovered this error can mean you are trying to ship to a non-confirmed address. I confirmed my address and ta-da, no more error message.
zirconx is offline Find More Posts by zirconx
Old Dec 28, 2010, 02:11 PM
Joined Aug 2010
444 Posts
To zirconx

Hey their bud!! you may want to call your paypal account customer service number to verify and see what is going on I have look into this issue and none of my other clients are having this issue.

thanks

sam
raidensam is offline Find More Posts by raidensam