HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Feb 03, 2011, 09:26 AM
Joined Jan 2011
10 Posts
Speaking of the controller, is there any Windows XP Game Controllers for the T6? I would like to use it with a sim.
willgonz is offline Find More Posts by willgonz
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 03, 2011, 07:48 PM
Joined Jan 2011
10 Posts
So I put in some new servos, not the sweet metal ones I ordered but some plastic ones from my hobby shop. Here is what happens.
Controller set with Mode 2 USA.
3D is off.
Right Stick Pressed Left Ch6 up Ch1 Down
Right Stick Pressed Right Ch6 Down Ch1 Up
Right Stick Pressed Up Ch2 Down Ch1 Up Ch6 Up
Right Stick Pressed Down Ch2 Up Ch1 Down Ch6 Down
Left Stick Pressed Up Ch 1 Down Ch2 Down Ch6 Down
Left Stick Pressed Down Ch1 Up Ch2 Up Ch6 Up

Is this correct? I removed the ball links for the most accurate report.

Thanks
Old Feb 04, 2011, 08:33 AM
moreno valley california
Joined Jun 2008
305 Posts
you might talk to alex at cermark if the following doesn't work and you are unable to make it work...

from the rear of the heli....when you move the stick to the right, you want the left cyclic servo to raise, and the right to lower. opposite for left.

the elevator' when the stick is pulled toward you, the rear of the swashplate should drop, and opposite when stick is pushed forward.

when throttle stick is push upward, swashplate should move down, increasing positive pitch. opposite when pushed down.

it would really be a good idea if feasible to have an experienced pilot check it out and do the maiden after a repair.....if not, at least training wheels. good luck.....
koppterX is offline Find More Posts by koppterX
Old Feb 04, 2011, 12:29 PM
Joined Jan 2011
10 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by willgonz View Post
Speaking of the controller, is there any Windows XP Game Controllers for the T6? I would like to use it with a sim.
This should have said "Speaking of the controller, are there any Windows XP Game Controller Drivers for the T6? I would like to use it with a sim."

Thanks
Old Feb 05, 2011, 05:05 PM
Joined Jan 2011
10 Posts
So what is the difference between the Align 450 Main Gear HS1219-01 and the Hausler 450 SE V2 Main gear? Will all Align parts work?

Thanks
Old Feb 05, 2011, 05:25 PM
moreno valley california
Joined Jun 2008
305 Posts
there is no difference, they are interchangeable. the parts on the hausler that are different than align are the boom case and the fuselage sides. thel head and tail assemblies are align compatible.
Old Feb 11, 2011, 10:45 AM
High Voltage
Motorcity
Joined Sep 2010
328 Posts
reserved
shock is offline Find More Posts by shock
Old Feb 11, 2011, 10:21 PM
Joined Feb 2011
2 Posts
I bought the haulser 450 my ? is what is the mix do and would I need to program that part
critter11656 is offline Find More Posts by critter11656
Old Feb 11, 2011, 11:03 PM
moreno valley california
Joined Jun 2008
305 Posts
hi...you do not need to program anything. the mixing knob on the left is used to adjust the pitch/throttle relationship, which translates into more or less headspeed in a hover, and more docile/snappy performance. play with it and find what you like. the knob on the right adjusts tail response, again, play with it and find what you like.
Old Feb 12, 2011, 07:22 PM
N.E. Washington
Joined Jan 2011
6 Posts
Tail servo

Anyone know what brand the tail servo is on the hausler 450rtf? It seems to work well on mine and I'm guessing it not that expensive. I finished building my carbon hausler and got several flights on it but think I could improve my tail servo. Also been flying my rtf hausler 2 to 4 packs every day now for about 3-4 weeks and all is still good and is as it came out of the box still. Waiting for my first crashWould like to get brave and play with throttle and pitch curves even though it its seems alright I bet it could be smoothed out a bit yet.
Bearcreek59 is offline Find More Posts by Bearcreek59
Last edited by Bearcreek59; Feb 12, 2011 at 09:28 PM.
Old Feb 14, 2011, 04:06 PM
CERMARK
Joined Apr 2004
667 Posts
The tail servo that we use on the HAUSLER 450 RTF1 is ZD-S9257, Digital servo (.07sec/60, 34.7oz/in) for 450 tail servo, available at your local hobby shop (retails between $35 to $25).

Peace,
Steven Chao,
CERMARK
Steven Chao is offline Find More Posts by Steven Chao
Old Feb 21, 2011, 12:02 AM
USA, CT, Norwalk
Joined Feb 2011
28 Posts
a need to know

Hi Guys! I'm new to this forum and to heli's (flying at all). My children bought me a micro heli for christmas and that got dull real quick, so I did some research and I bought a heli that was advertised as for the beginner to cp helis (my budget or wife will not allow me to make the small steps to a cp LOL) I did a lot of reading and even though the one I bought had a few down sides I got it anyway (with training gear). it is not as docile as they say and just about a breath on the props and I end up rebuilding it! good thing is my hobby shop is close and he has a lot of parts on hand, wonder why!! Hmm! Well after two crashes and just about replacing every plastic part on the thing, (the only plus to that is I learned the inner workings of a heli) here comes the hausler 450se rtf, A nice looking heli, looks well built w/gear tail rotor drive, medal head and etc. (none of which mine have) and the kicker is the H-450 rtf is about the same price. story of my life, I get something and it seems something better comes out! and just as I seen in the videos/post, it comes out the box truely RTF!! even the guy at my hobby shop says the same!!! sorry for the long post, but if I'm gonna put my tail (my wife is gonna whoop that ) and $$$ on the line, I need to know a few things> on a scale of 1-10 what is the difficulty? can it be binded to a dx6 tx? and I have the phoenix sim, can the tx with the H-450 be used with that sim and what heli should I use with the sim because the H-450 is not there yet or I haven't found it yet? I thank you guys for the info you have posted and I really like the fact that the company Cermark is on top of their product. that means a lot to my looking into geting this heli! looking to gain more knowledge!!!!
BUBSKI is offline Find More Posts by BUBSKI
Old Feb 21, 2011, 09:10 AM
moreno valley california
Joined Jun 2008
305 Posts
Hi....2.4 systems are proprietary by mfr, so no, it won't bind to your DX 6. Having said that, i will suggest that you use your DX 6 because it will be easier to set up, since the supplied transmitters has to be adjusted through your pc. not difficult, but certainly not as easy as having a DX 6 in front of you. my sim experience is that it really doesn't matter what model you use, it's learning the corrections that is important. you can do that whether it is set for a .90 or 450....good luck...the hausler is a great buy...!!
Old Feb 21, 2011, 03:47 PM
CERMARK
Joined Apr 2004
667 Posts
  • on a scale of 1-10 what is the difficulty? This is so subjective that it is nearly impossible to answer. Since I suck as a pilot, I would put it near the top of being difficult. However many shop tech and shop owners who have taken it out of the box place this at the VERY EASIEST AND MOST STABLE of all availables. It is truely subjective. Flying requires time as KopperX mentioned. No one is able to pick this thing up and learn in seconds or even minutes. However if you give this to an experience pilot, most will appreciate the simplicity and the setup.
  • can it be binded to a dx6 tx? Unfortunately we are not able, because Spectrum system is proprietery much like Futaba, JR, Hitec, Airtronics (Sanwa), Fly Sky, World Fly and others...
  • can the tx with the H-450 be used with that phoenix sim? Again, Phoenix sim is a proprietery item. I don't believe the radio can be hooked up to the simulator.
  • what heli should I use with the sim? My suggestion is to learn the basis on Align 450 eletric. the basics are similar.

Peace,
    Steven Chao,
    CERMARK
Steven Chao is offline Find More Posts by Steven Chao
Old Feb 23, 2011, 01:10 PM
flightline mike
USA, CA, Hemet
Joined Jan 2011
59 Posts
Hi guy's. In answer to the best deal out there, the answer is the Hausler 450. The suppoert from the guy's and gal at cermark is the best. I converted one of mine to a spektrum 6100e receiver and spektrum ds75 servos. I think that is the best set because i use my dx6i and i don't need a computer. I make all of the adjustments with the radio. Another reason is a crash kit costs $60. It comes with everything you need, except the electronics. Another thing about it if you are a beginner, you need to know your heli inside and out. You need to understand every aspect of CCPM, cyclic, colllective, pitch, mixing. If you don't, troubleshooting a problem will be impossibe. You can take your heli apart and put together easily. Remember to "LOCKTITE EVERYTHING". I recommend getting a crash kit, take the carbon fiber frame and building the 450 from the ground up, so to speak. Watch finless bob's videos at helifreak. Watch every one in order if you can. He is one of the best things to happen to rc heli's since the heading lock gyro! See ya, keep your bird in the air.
FLIGHTLINE MIKE is offline Find More Posts by FLIGHTLINE MIKE