SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Dec 23, 2010, 02:19 PM
moreno valley california
Joined Jun 2008
307 Posts
Mini-Review
Cermark Hausler 450 SE V2

I finally finished my 450 and the So Cal weather has been slow to cooperate. Oh well, did a little living room and in and out of the garage flying. So far, quite impressed. The one piece links allowed for dead on tracking and no adjustment of links was needed. much easier than my copterx which took a little tweaking. a couple of clicks to level the swash, and it settled into a nice hover. tail control was solid with the 401, and it had plenty of pop. I used the flybar weights which I had not done before and it has a more stable hover than my 500. I think this heli is a really good buy with a retail of $55, and that includes carbon blades. Very straightforward build, good blend of metal and plastic parts. This is not meant to say that it is any better than what some of you have, just that there is another good alternative out there that is well supported and reasonably priced.

www.cermark.com
koppterX is offline Find More Posts by koppterX
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 29, 2010, 01:09 PM
moreno valley california
Joined Jun 2008
307 Posts
New Cermark HAUSLER RTF 450 with transmitter

I went by Cermark the other day to exchange an ignition and while I there Steve showed me the new HAUSLER 450 RTF heli, with radio. This is a true 450 V2 - same as what is pictured, except with a steel frame. It is comes ready to fly, with everything. I got to fly it, and was pleasantly surprised. I also got to watch Alex fly his - tail first flight, tailslides, inverted, true 3D. My first heli was a Falcon 3D which cost almost twice as much as this thing, and required that I go out of state for parts, and was a real pos. This is a true 450 clone with easily replaceable parts. Transmitter is a user adjustable 6 channel with normal and IU modes, and is 3D capable. For someone looking to get into helis and wants something they can grow into this is a great start....
Last edited by koppterX; Dec 29, 2010 at 01:15 PM.
Old Jan 16, 2011, 08:14 AM
Joined Jun 2010
35 Posts
Cermark Hausler 450 SE V2

I am looking into this and i noticed it was $55 and that cant be right what is the catch
mrrocks42 is offline Find More Posts by mrrocks42
Old Jan 17, 2011, 01:09 PM
CERMARK
Joined Apr 2004
667 Posts
it is on sale.

Peace,
Steven Chao,
CERMARK
Steven Chao is offline Find More Posts by Steven Chao
Old Jan 17, 2011, 01:34 PM
CERMARK
Joined Apr 2004
667 Posts
Several of the kits went out without instruction. Please contact us via email sales@cermark.com or (562) 906-0808. Here is a downloadable copy.

Peace,
Steven Chao,
CERMARK
Steven Chao is offline Find More Posts by Steven Chao
Old Jan 25, 2011, 04:24 PM
Joined Jan 2011
8 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by koppterX View Post
I finally finished my 450 ....

www.cermark.com
Hello koppterX

I've recently purchased my 450, but I'm in trouble to put the lipo in the right position, with straps enclosed.

Do you have any suggestion (or photo of your installation) ?

Thanks in advance for your help

Bye
Roberto
robnunin is online now Find More Posts by robnunin
Old Jan 29, 2011, 11:33 AM
moreno valley california
Joined Jun 2008
307 Posts
Hi Roberto....here are some pix that might help you. There is velcro on the battery tray, and on the bottom of the battery, as well as velcro straps on to secure the battery. simple, and easy to remove and replace. i replaced my canopy with an align, it fit perfectly, and now i have a hot little 450!
Old Jan 29, 2011, 11:40 AM
moreno valley california
Joined Jun 2008
307 Posts
mrrocks....i wish I could say there was a catch, but there isn't. You get what you see. How it is different from say an align 450SE V2? The carbon on the frame has a rougher edge, and the belt drive and boom support are a single piece of hard plastic, rather than two pieces. servos are much easier to install on the hausler. otherwise, you would have to get pretty picky. there are of course no shortage of 450 clones out there, but I think this one is very competitive and it makes sense (for me anyway) to have a kit for back up parts, rather than nickel and diming every crash. not sure where you live, but if you are anywhere near riverside ca, you are welcome to check out mine.

Paul
Old Jan 29, 2011, 11:47 AM
moreno valley california
Joined Jun 2008
307 Posts
here is mine with an align canopy - direct replacement. blades are chameleons, (cemark) carbon fiber.
Old Jan 29, 2011, 08:14 PM
Joined Jun 2010
35 Posts
i am thinking about getting this but am not shure what electronics to get. does anyone have links for some good parts (spektrum as the reciever for 1) and for a guy on a buget
Old Jan 30, 2011, 03:02 AM
flightline mike
USA, CA, Hemet
Joined Jan 2011
59 Posts
spektrum 6100e receiver and ds75 servos work well
FLIGHTLINE MIKE is offline Find More Posts by FLIGHTLINE MIKE
Old Jan 30, 2011, 07:22 AM
Joined Jun 2010
35 Posts
kk what about moter, batteries and anything else i will need
Old Jan 30, 2011, 03:24 PM
Suspended Account
Pittsburgh PA
Joined Dec 2004
2,365 Posts
i heard a rumor this will be out as a RTF in the near future.

CG
Cable Guy is offline Find More Posts by Cable Guy
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)
Old Jan 31, 2011, 12:40 AM
moreno valley california
Joined Jun 2008
307 Posts
mr, imo your best best is to buy the RTF model which comes with everything, otherwise it can get expensive if you are piecing it together, and if you are unsure what to get you can wind up with a headache. The RTF is a metal frame, whereas the kit is carbon, but that can be switched out at a later date. otherwise, the mechanics are identical.
Old Jan 31, 2011, 10:31 PM
Joined Jan 2011
10 Posts
I bought the Hausler 450 SE V2 RTF. I am a little bummed. It crashed right away. It went forward and the blades hit the grass. The main gear a bunch of teeth got tore out. After I got home I noticed some things. First thing I did was disconnect the motor. I noticed not all the servos were working. Only the tail rotor and the one on the passenger side. When I first took it out of the box I noticed some of the rubber ends to the landing rails came off. The tail rotor is not straight up and down. While I was taking pictures I noticed a screw was not screwed in all the way.

What can I do? Are all the servos supposed to work even when not in 3D mode?
Pictures
willgonz is offline Find More Posts by willgonz