HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by jpt1205, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Dec 23, 2010, 01:08 PM
Mayday! Mayday!
United States, TX, San Antonio
Joined Aug 2010
747 Posts
Trader Rating: 15
Sold
Parkzone Radian Pro BNF only $185, $215 shipped

$185 for BNF package! $215 shipped (US addresses only please)

BNF for a PNP price! Only flown 3 times! Great plane, just not my cup-of-tea. I am a beginner/intermediate pilot. This plane is designed for more experienced soarers...

Includes Airframe w/all servos, motor+prop, AR600 6-channel receiver, 1300 mAh Lipo battery w/Deans connectors, and field charger.

Truth in advertizing--One minor blemish noted on canopy (my fault), two blemishes from the factory (one I can't even show because it's too hard to see on picture--1/2" weak section of left aileron hinge I repaired out of box w/hinge tape, and a small scratch on left side of trailing edge of fuselage from packaging) otherwise like new!

* Wingspan: 78.5in (2000mm)
* Overall Length: 45.0 in (1140mm)
* Flying Weight: 34.6oz (980g)
* Motor Size: 480 Outrunner Brushless Motor 960kV
* CG (center of gravity): 2.75 in (70mm) back from the leading edge of the wing at the root
* Prop Size: 9.75 x 7.5 Inch Folding Prop
* Speed Control : E-Flite 30Amp Pro Switch-Mode Brushless ESC

Designed with experienced sailplane pilots in mind, the Radian® Pro comes out of the box with ailerons and functioning flaps that let you take advantage of sailplane mixing functions like reflex, camber and crow. But you don’t have to have a programmable system to fly it. Anyone with a 5-channel sport radio can enjoy basic four-channel control with flaps using the included Y-harness.

Like the original Radian, the Radian Pro also comes equipped with a powerful 480-size 960Kv brushless motor system that can catapult it to altitude in seconds. Its airframe is constructed from the same tough Z-Foam™ material and has been reinforced with fiberglass blades in the fuselage and wing to reduce flex. This reinforcement, along with that of the carbon fiber rod in the wing, make it possible for you to achieve a level of soaring precision with the Radian Pro that’s on par with many competition gliders.

Best of all, you can have this Bind-N-Fly® version flying in the time it takes you to charge the included battery pack and bind its Spektrum AR600 receiver to your full-range DSM2 aircraft system (sold separately). To take full advantage of the capabilities of the Radian Pro, a programmable radio system with sailplane mixing functions is recommended
jpt1205 is offline Find More Posts by jpt1205
Last edited by jpt1205; Dec 23, 2010 at 06:38 PM. Reason: Full explanation of blemishes
to remove ads between posts
Closed Thread