Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Old Dec 21, 2010, 07:33 PM
Joined Dec 2010
59 Posts
Discussion
airfield/fms p51

ok, i got the new p 51, visualy awsome, i am how ever diappointed in a few things 1st.....the carbon spare, would be better if it were to slide into a tube instead of just foam....2nd the whole way the wings bolt on, ive already had to cut an place aluminum under the rear bolts an placed tubes in the front bolts along with replacing one of the front blind nuts...3rd ..the fire wall...really? its just stuck in foam,no support....but all fixable which ive done after the 2nd flight. here is my question....i bought a new motor an ESC a MonsterPower 46 (670kv) OutRunner Brushless Motor an a 60a ESC....i ran it on the watt meter..im not seeing alot of difference.....anyone who has one of these i hope you can tell me your set up.....i was not impressed with stock motor.....honestly....my parkzone cub is faster...the mustang seems a little (floaty ) but reduce throttle an the decent is fairly fast...now im not saying its a hot landing..no..it lands slow enough but i dont know,very lacking on performance....if anyone has any suggestions im open to them thanks
stephen foam fly is offline Find More Posts by stephen foam fly
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 21, 2010, 08:07 PM
Field of Dreams Flyer
San Pedro,Ca
Joined Sep 2004
8,677 Posts
You should ask this question here
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1092043
Mikemynameis is online now Find More Posts by Mikemynameis