Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Old Sep 12, 2012, 07:14 PM
It's just a hobby
USA, GA, Hoschton
Joined Nov 2005
10,197 Posts
If anyone will be at E-Week Friday morning and would be interested in going running with me let me know. I usually run 5K to 4 miles however I am by no means a star athlete but would enjoy the company

MLT
MLT67 is offline Find More Posts by MLT67
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 12, 2012, 08:39 PM
Team Extreme! Team Twisted!
Columbia SC
Joined Feb 2005
4,324 Posts
Dunno about running. But I'll fly with ya!
hercdriver7777 is offline Find More Posts by hercdriver7777
Old Sep 12, 2012, 08:43 PM
Team Extreme! Team Twisted!
Columbia SC
Joined Feb 2005
4,324 Posts
I'm a few days away from some HV servos. After I get them I will complete the last of the current build series videos. http://www.extremeflightrc.com/html/arf_resource.html
hercdriver7777 is offline Find More Posts by hercdriver7777
Old Sep 12, 2012, 08:47 PM
Joined May 2011
91 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by EXTREME FLIGHT View Post
Still tweaking on the Pantera. If it sells well we will certainly consider other sizes.

If you are looking for a 2 meter pattern plane, then here it is: http://www.extremeflightrc.com/html/2MVanquish.html
Put me down for a 60 inch pantera please. It would be the perfect compliment to my 60 inch extra & edge. I love the idea of a pattern/vanquish design with 3d moving surfaces if you want it and I do ! What are the specs for the proto length / width ? Im guessing a bit longer than wing width ?
chasingair is offline Find More Posts by chasingair
Old Sep 12, 2012, 08:50 PM
3D Legion: "for we are many"
United States, CO, Highlands Ranch
Joined Sep 2003
2,855 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by hercdriver7777 View Post
I'm a few days away from some HV servos. After I get them I will complete the last of the current build series videos. http://www.extremeflightrc.com/html/arf_resource.html
Thanks for doing these.

I started kit building in 1981 and even with all that I watched all of your vids and did learn a few things. You can always learn something from a skilled builder or pilot.
aerosheldon is online now Find More Posts by aerosheldon
Old Sep 12, 2012, 09:02 PM
VOLTS > AMPS
United States, MN, Buffalo
Joined Jul 2011
3,864 Posts
53 degrees tomorrow and the sun sets at 7:50. I'm down to two-three packs possible for flying at night before I have to call it and its going to get darker and colder faster. Probably will only be able to run the planes on the weekend then.

I have phoenix but have considered RF6. After messing with phoenix last year I could never get it to the way I liked it, I haven't grabbed wamsys model yet though. Some people say RF 6 is better though when it comes to 3d flight. It is a sim though and nothing beats real stick time but like I said its going to be really limited in the next couple of months.
stgdz is offline Find More Posts by stgdz
Old Sep 12, 2012, 09:03 PM
Joined Sep 2003
2,855 Posts
Night lights from Aurora!! I am thinking of getting some as it will be getting dark early very soon.
Old Sep 12, 2012, 09:34 PM
They Call him Dead!
United States, SC, Pawleys Island
Joined Jul 2003
6,511 Posts
I am rebuilding the LG plate on my 48" Edge RWB. Anybody out there have maybe a 12" square piece of red matching China Coat they can help me out with?
YellowJacketsRC is online now Find More Posts by YellowJacketsRC
Old Sep 12, 2012, 09:50 PM
VOLTS > AMPS
United States, MN, Buffalo
Joined Jul 2011
3,864 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by aerosheldon View Post
Night lights from Aurora!! I am thinking of getting some as it will be getting dark early very soon.

is that the 50 dollar one for the 48s and do people run the wiring through the wings.

not sure what I would put it in, maybe a skywing plane.
stgdz is offline Find More Posts by stgdz
Old Sep 12, 2012, 10:02 PM
Joined Sep 2003
2,855 Posts
Yeah the 50 dollar one. I sent them an email today because I am in Colorado and it was charging me tax on the website... not sure why. But that is the set I will get... might use a 3S 450 65C to power it separately.. not sure yet.
Old Sep 13, 2012, 06:42 AM
Honeybadger don't care...
Orlando, FL
Joined May 2010
1,434 Posts
Dead,
Send me a PM with your address. I have some ultracote true red.

Best-
Mark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead View Post
I am rebuilding the LG plate on my 48" Edge RWB. Anybody out there have maybe a 12" square piece of red matching China Coat they can help me out with?
Luv3d is offline Find More Posts by Luv3d
Old Sep 13, 2012, 07:47 AM
They Call him Dead!
Joined Jul 2003
6,511 Posts
Luv3D,
Your the BEST!
Funny thing, when I opened up forum today I got a pop up PM from bauberm. I already sent him my addy

If something falls through I will likely bug you again

Thanks so much for your generosity!
Old Sep 13, 2012, 10:26 AM
Honeybadger don't care...
Orlando, FL
Joined May 2010
1,434 Posts
Anytime! Good luck with the repair- covering work is not my personal strong suit...
Luv3d is offline Find More Posts by Luv3d
Old Sep 13, 2012, 03:12 PM
They Call him Dead!
Joined Jul 2003
6,511 Posts
Yeah....It is not mine either
Old Sep 13, 2012, 08:49 PM
Joined Sep 2008
428 Posts
I'm having a blast learning to hover with my 48" MXS and my 60" Extra though I'm not getting nearly as much stick time as I'd like. Whenever I do fly it's just hover practive. I'll go in a wall from the left and try to hover. Then I'll go into a wall from the right and try to hover. Rinse. Repeat. I'm definitely making progress...slow...but it's progress. Entry into the hover is pretty consistent now. CG seems perfect now for landing AND for hovers. I'm able to stay in the hover longer and longer each day that I go out to practice. Depending on stick time I'm hoping to be consistently able to hover in a couple of weeks. WooHoo!!!
DonEmmel is offline Find More Posts by DonEmmel