HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jan 21, 2013, 12:28 AM
They Call him Dead!
United States, SC, Pawleys Island
Joined Jul 2003
7,096 Posts
Yes I too am tiring of this. I don't know the back story. I don't want to know the back story. I also don't want to hear any more about it. Please, for goodness sake, take this fight to a private room. It has no place here or an any of the EF threads that I visit.

I really am asking nicely to all involved. Please, no one say another word bout this. Pm each other if you wish to continue. It simply is not fair to the rest of us.
YellowJacketsRC is offline Find More Posts by YellowJacketsRC
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 21, 2013, 01:04 AM
inverted-i-fly
United States, CA, Petaluma
Joined Mar 2011
4,453 Posts
I love the laser for the energy it carries and the way it draws lines, but I'm still more comfortable with my 51" slick down low and slow, maybe I have too much throttle response in the laser, maybe set-up. IMO
3drcparts is online now Find More Posts by 3drcparts
Old Jan 21, 2013, 01:05 AM
Registered Addict
United Kingdom, Stoke-on-Trent
Joined Jul 2010
5,247 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by dead View Post
yes i too am tiring of this. I don't know the back story. I don't want to know the back story. I also don't want to hear any more about it. Please, for goodness sake, take this fight to a private room. It has no place here or an any of the ef threads that i visit.

I really am asking nicely to all involved. Please, no one say another word bout this. Pm each other if you wish to continue. It simply is not fair to the rest of us.
+1
Kris... is offline Find More Posts by Kris...
Old Jan 21, 2013, 01:30 AM
Team Twisted!
United States, CA, Hercules
Joined Dec 2011
4,319 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inverted-I-Fly View Post
I love the laser for the energy it carries and the way it draws lines, but I'm still more comfortable with my 51" slick down low and slow, maybe I have too much throttle response in the laser, maybe set-up. IMO
I gotta try that laser. I'm almost done with my gasser, we still have yet to fly together but once i get this thing going i'll come out for a session.
hone1er is online now Find More Posts by hone1er
Old Jan 21, 2013, 02:05 AM
inverted-i-fly
Joined Mar 2011
4,453 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by hone1er View Post
I gotta try that laser. I'm almost done with my gasser, we still have yet to fly together but once i get this thing going i'll come out for a session.
gasser up to 100cc are welcome at our field as long as you keep it over the 55 acres we have, bring it on out, runway right now is in better shape than it has ever been, the drive in can be a bit muddy, but it is great right now since it hasn't rained for a couple weeks.
You can fly the 74 edge as well
Old Jan 21, 2013, 02:17 AM
Team Twisted!
United States, CA, Hercules
Joined Dec 2011
4,319 Posts
Quote:
gasser up to 100cc are welcome at our field as long as you keep it over the 55 acres we have, bring it on out, runway right now is in better shape than it has ever been, the drive in can be a bit muddy, but it is great right now since it hasn't rained for a couple weeks.
You can fly the 74 edge as well
Well next weekend my buddy who know a bit about gas engines is going to help me with my engine so maybe the week after i'll come out there. Sounds like you have a pretty decent field. Where do you fly again?
hone1er is online now Find More Posts by hone1er
Old Jan 21, 2013, 02:26 AM
inverted-i-fly
Joined Mar 2011
4,453 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by hone1er View Post
Well next weekend my buddy who know a bit about gas engines is going to help me with my engine so maybe the week after i'll come out there. Sounds like you have a pretty decent field. Where do you fly again?
Liberty
it's a little rough on the edges, a bit funky, but it is a great field, with perfect exposure, sun is always behind you. wind is almost always right down the runway. Ultralight and small planes have the right away so you have to land if they are coming in, but it is pretty rare. dirt runway is about a mile long, but the part we land on is about 800 feet by 35 and recently groomed. Weekends are OK, but owner also has a MX track and it can get busy in the afternoons. Anyways, I can come out any day of the week, so let me know
Old Jan 21, 2013, 07:49 AM
can't buy vaporware
United States, MN, Minneapolis
Joined Nov 2011
8,522 Posts
removed at nathan100's request.
7oneWo1f is online now Find More Posts by 7oneWo1f
Last edited by 7oneWo1f; Jan 21, 2013 at 09:39 AM.
Old Jan 21, 2013, 08:02 AM
fly low, fly fast, fly 3d
United Kingdom, England, Luton
Joined Dec 2011
565 Posts
this starting to go too far can we just end this now we will all have our own opinions we have a right to them but for the love of god thets not just voice them to cause an argument this thread is becoming counter productive to the new owners of extreme flight products because we are all bickering like girls thets just end this now and forget all the friction!!
nathan100 is offline Find More Posts by nathan100
Old Jan 21, 2013, 08:17 AM
United Kingdom, London
Joined Jul 2011
2,243 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneWolfRC View Post
This stuff is associated with a fan base you associate yourself with. (see your most active topic). Bums me out you guys are doing for the Extreme Flight forum what was done elsewhere on this site: division. Mob behavior can make it feel like you're in the in crowd, but I wasn't buying it a long time ago. Many others have learned to deal with you by not dealing with you. Some others confuse numbers with right.

The other site...head on over, have a blast. I know you will find a distopia there, where you will be free to spew the kind of lies you just spewed, in perfect harmony with the rest of the "I hate hobby king" choir. Let them know skywing supplies hobby king--that should cause a stroke. Then play a few rounds of word association on their most popular thread, get bored, and come back here and participate and encourage the kind of drama here that you are so proud of not having there.

lol...who is stirring the pot? he posted a banner... and wasnt it you who keeps comming and comming and comming and comming (add that 20x more times)? is someone should be banned, its you for repeated personal attacks! (powers that be, can you take a hint, please?)

with that settled, can we please get back to 60 laser, 48 yak and comparing lasers to slicks?
rimaarts is offline Find More Posts by rimaarts
Old Jan 21, 2013, 08:21 AM
Santi
United States, MO, Clayton
Joined Nov 2003
1,605 Posts
Quote:
This stuff is associated with a fan base you associate yourself with. (see your most active topic). Bums me out you guys are doing for Extreme Flight what you did elsewhere on this site. Mob behavior can make it feel like you're in the in crowd, but I wasn't buying it a long time ago. Many others have learned to deal with you by not dealing with you. The other site...head on over, have a blast. I know you will find a distopia there, where you will be free to spew the kind of lies you just spewed, in perfect harmony with the rest of the "I hate hobby king" choir.
So now your behavior is 3dhs' fault? I really didn't want to start off the day like this but you're trying to call out hone1er who is one of the most neutral, easy going, friendly, and enthusiastic kids out there. And now because he has you ignored he can't defend himself. For the record hone1er is a huge ef fan who happened to fly both brands and one time. When you go to a fanatics thread to bash and create drama, I guess you will experience that"mob behavior".

You hate a guy who demonstrated strong actions regarding hobby King, yet your behavior is related to your hatred for a single individual who no longer is even on this forum. Move on and you'll never experience the "mob behavior" again! Ef and 3dhs have very strong wolfpacks, keep this up and you'll guaranteed be a LONEwolf for many years to come. It's sad that you point the finger at 3dhs thinking someone in the ef threads will back you up. Look around mark, there's a pattern here. No matter what thread you are on the pattern is the same. You're a smart guy and an adult, can we please drop this act and get back to being useful members of this community? Please!
DaaBears is online now Find More Posts by DaaBears
Old Jan 21, 2013, 08:27 AM
KING of PING!
United States, PA, Lancaster
Joined Nov 2008
1,064 Posts
I wonder how much he charges to haunt a house.......
JDMCARPETS is offline Find More Posts by JDMCARPETS
Old Jan 21, 2013, 08:28 AM
3D Wannabe
United States, NJ, Mendham Township
Joined Jul 2011
862 Posts
I posted a banner. Apparently that was not allowed. I got reported. I got a point. I edited the post as per the admin's request. It's OVER, guys. Over! Let's move on!

How about them EXPs!!!!
NJSwede is offline Find More Posts by NJSwede
Old Jan 21, 2013, 08:28 AM
It's just a hobby
USA, GA, Hoschton
Joined Nov 2005
10,210 Posts
Hobby - An activity done regularly in one's leisure time for pleasure. You guys are doing it wrong!!!

Also the ignore button is AWESOME!!!!
MLT67 is offline Find More Posts by MLT67
Old Jan 21, 2013, 09:11 AM
doh!
United States, AR, Little Rock
Joined May 2006
4,486 Posts
Quote:
Looks like another gyro stunt to cause trouble and get publicity.
Cause trouble? One of the major brands in 3d flying sponsors an event and somehow you lay blame on one person and call it trouble? You are the one rabble rousing. Get over it.

Quote:
NJswede, why don't you just buy an ad here?
again LoneWolfRC spouting out negativity.

Quote:
Man this is getting old
+1, this IS getting old.

Quote:
still wondering why you're playing the system instead of honestly buying an ad, njsweede.

We all know that many more people will find out about the event through rcgroups as opposed to rat poacher dot com...you probably know it too, since you posted gyro's banner here.
more negativity and hatred.

Quote:
Good points, and I think people who enjoy events should attend them. We are all at different stages of our lives. I speak for myself, but this is what I currently aspire to as far as priorities: God first, family second, friends third, work fourth, hobby fifth, vacation sixth, and events seventh or lower, if they're close.
So you place God first? Does that include the teachings in the bible? I'm pretty sure that one of the main overriding themes there is all about NOT putting forth negativity and hatred. Something you seem to be doing a lot of. Just seems a bit of a contradiction to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bryansifsof44 View Post
Come on LW... This BS is really getting old and ruining a good thread.
+1 million.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MLT67 View Post
Hobby - An activity done regularly in one's leisure time for pleasure. You guys are doing it wrong!!!

Also the ignore button is AWESOME!!!!
Couldn't possibly agree more. I've only had to use the ignore user feature on one other person in 6 years on here. But congrats LoneWolfRC, I'm done reading any of your posts and you are now in my ignore list.
For any others that are also tired, this link will take you to your personal "Ignore List" page:
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/profi...?do=ignorelist
ryan_m is offline Find More Posts by ryan_m