HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Feb 01, 2013, 07:33 AM
Joined Feb 2013
8 Posts
Hi, Im from Spain.
Ive got this "Ninco Air AluOne G" from a spanish shop.

Its a clone of the DoubleHorse 9100, it cost me like 50.

Everething looks fine, but I think I`ll give it a try for the swashplate modificatios because its too lazy to go foward and backwards.
Sorry about my bad english.

Greeting from Spain.
Miscelaneo is offline Find More Posts by Miscelaneo
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 01, 2013, 08:45 AM
United States, FL, Jacksonville
Joined Jan 2013
160 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miscelaneo View Post
Hi, Im from Spain.
Ive got this "Ninco Air AluOne G" from a spanish shop.

Its a clone of the DoubleHorse 9100, it cost me like 50.

Everething looks fine, but I think I`ll give it a try for the swashplate modificatios because its too lazy to go foward and backwards.
Sorry about my bad english.

Greeting from Spain.

Definitely the same heli. Balance the blades while you're at it. Mine was way off but can't expect to much from a cheap RC toy.

After you do the swashplate mod, it will be more responsive and faster. It'll hover perfectly as well with no left drift like mine did.
SysCrusher is offline Find More Posts by SysCrusher
Old Feb 01, 2013, 05:43 PM
Joined Feb 2013
8 Posts
Here is a comparation I just made about the adjustment of the swashplate.

NincoAir AluOne G DoubleHorse 9100 Clone "mod" (0 min 38 sec)
Old Apr 01, 2013, 04:42 PM
Ukraine, Dnipropetrovsk Oblast, Dnipropetrovs'k
Joined Apr 2013
4 Posts
Hi all.
My hover had crashed and 9100-06 (connect buckle) item broked. Today I bought new one and repair my hover. But it seems like I did smth wrong. When it must go forward it's doing some strange thing (video). Can you explain what I did wrong?
hover 9100 (0 min 38 sec)

Sorry for quality (it's night here now)
Photo can show how I "repaired" it.

Also, sorry for bad explaining.
And greeting from Ukraine
Allexandr is offline Find More Posts by Allexandr
Last edited by Allexandr; Apr 01, 2013 at 04:48 PM.
Old Apr 02, 2013, 11:37 AM
Joined Apr 2013
4 Posts
In better quality.
It begin to move up\down this then I'm pushing "Move Forward".
What can it be? I think, that smth blocks movement of this thing.
9100 hover (0 min 40 sec)
Old Apr 02, 2013, 12:28 PM
"Watch this!.... Oh crap"
United States, FL, Seminole
Joined Jan 2012
1,156 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allexandr View Post
In better quality.
It begin to move up\down this then I'm pushing "Move Forward".
What can it be? I think, that smth blocks movement of this thing.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TUVDH...ature=youtu.be
1st your main shaft collar is loose, it appears when you move elev control the whole shaft is shifting, you need to pull the shaft up then tighten the collar. 2nd a shot or angle that shows your servo would be better to make sure you are not binding or reaching extent.
jhebbel is offline Find More Posts by jhebbel
Old Apr 02, 2013, 01:30 PM
Joined Apr 2013
4 Posts
Good day. Thank you for your response.
I maybe I didn't understand something. This is my mechanism. What should I tighten?
All bolts are on the same places where they were. (As I can see)
Old Apr 02, 2013, 02:04 PM
Joined Jan 2012
1,156 Posts
Quote:
I maybe I didn't understand something. This is my mechanism. What should I tighten?
The brass collar on the main shaft should have grub nuts or screws to lock it to the main shaft to prevent vertical shaft movement.
Old Apr 05, 2013, 07:41 AM
Joined Feb 2013
8 Posts
Quote:
I can see your swashplate is a little bit open, u can see the metal between, try to tighten.
Old Apr 05, 2013, 10:38 AM
Joined Jan 2012
1,156 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miscelaneo View Post
I can see your swashplate is a little bit open, u can see the metal between, try to tighten.
I think you are referring to the shaft collar as there is nothing to tighten on a swashplate.
Old Apr 05, 2013, 05:04 PM
Joined Feb 2013
8 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhebbel View Post
I think you are referring to the shaft collar as there is nothing to tighten on a swashplate.
The swashplate is made of two pices. They can get loose. They should be together, without any metal showing between them.
Old Apr 07, 2013, 10:07 AM
Joined Apr 2013
4 Posts
With the help of jhebbel, I understand that problem is in the servo. cogwheel is demaged and I think, that I need to replace it.

Old Apr 16, 2013, 10:00 AM
Joined Apr 2013
1 Posts
DH-9100 Problem

Hi everyone,

I have a difficulty with my DH-9100 RC helicopter. I took it for a spin the first time last weekend and after 10mins trying it out the battery seemed to be dying so I turned it off and put it on charge. Soon after putting it on charge it marked that it charged. I removed it and switched it on to test it out however the DH-9100 starts to function but it does not have enough power to lift off the ground. I took the RC helicopter at work to find out that there is a problem with the charging board so I charged it automatically with a power supply and I read it with a voltage meter and the battery was charged. Then I removed it and switched it on to test it but the voltage of the battery drops down very very fast after 2-3 tryx maximum it just decreases..in 2mins the voltage drops from 7.86v to 5.6v thus the RC helicopter does not have enough power to lift off the ground. I dont know whether the battery is defective or whether something in the circuit board or motor is causing this. Any clues maybe you have experienced it sometime or another.

Thanks,
mal1990p is offline Find More Posts by mal1990p
Old Apr 16, 2013, 10:18 AM
Joined Jan 2012
1,156 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mal1990p View Post
Hi everyone,

I have a difficulty with my DH-9100 RC helicopter. I took it for a spin the first time last weekend and after 10mins trying it out the battery seemed to be dying so I turned it off and put it on charge. Soon after putting it on charge it marked that it charged. I removed it and switched it on to test it out however the DH-9100 starts to function but it does not have enough power to lift off the ground. I took the RC helicopter at work to find out that there is a problem with the charging board so I charged it automatically with a power supply and I read it with a voltage meter and the battery was charged. Then I removed it and switched it on to test it but the voltage of the battery drops down very very fast after 2-3 tryx maximum it just decreases..in 2mins the voltage drops from 7.86v to 5.6v thus the RC helicopter does not have enough power to lift off the ground. I dont know whether the battery is defective or whether something in the circuit board or motor is causing this. Any clues maybe you have experienced it sometime or another.

Thanks,
Not sure what the chemistry is of the battery you are using, but if it is LiPo then it sounds like you discharged it too far. Unlike other chemistries if you run a LiPo past 80% it destroys the battery. Also don't ever charge a battery with just a power supply, this can also ruin the battery by over amping it.
Old May 13, 2013, 01:47 PM
Germany, BY, Hohenfels
Joined May 2013
6 Posts
New here, and I have a DH 9116 on the way to my door. This is my first Heli, and I'm pretty stoked about it
BlackbunD is offline Find More Posts by BlackbunD