HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by Sandancer, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Dec 19, 2010, 09:07 PM
"Auntie Samantha"
USA, MO, Clever
Joined Dec 2009
4,726 Posts
Build Log
B-25 Mitchell "TONDELAYO": The Nav Lights

One of the first things I noticed was the location in which FMS decided to mount the nav lights? This just doesn't look right to me, so I will replace the red/green nav light in the forward edge of the wings with clear LED landing lights, and place the colored nav lights in their appropriate locations......wing tips.

UP-DATE 2/01/2011:
I've now have the Nav lights reconfigured to their correct positions. I've replaced the Red/Green lights FMS had installed in the landing light pockets with clear 10mm LED lights. I then installed 5mm LED starboard/green and port/red lights in the correct positions in their respective wing tips. I ran the wire leads thru the wing into the cavity just behind the landing light fixture, and then into the fuse. I also installed 2 beacon lights, one on the underside of the tail, and the other on top midway between the gun turret and the tail.

B-25 Tondelayo__Nav Lights (1 min 32 sec)
Sandancer is offline Find More Posts by Sandancer
RCG Plus Member
Last edited by Sandancer; Feb 05, 2011 at 01:28 AM.
to remove ads between posts