Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by MiniMaxFlyer, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jul 21, 2003, 01:38 PM
Joined Jun 2003
7 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
FS: Dymond Take it Easy/Easy Lift….

Dymond “Easy lift” identical to “Take it Easy” (except upgraded to performance motor, propellers, and spinner & assemblies) electric glider only flown 4 times in great condition. Minor scratches on the bottom due to not having landing-gear which should be expected when you land any glider. Also hole in plastic canopy which doesn’t need to be replaced in anyway (fixed with black tape) but thought I should let you know. This fuselage is VERY strong, will withstand very hard landings. This plane will arrive at your doorstep ARF, simply hand tighten the two nuts that hold the rudder and elevator in place, use the supplied wing joiners to slide the 3 sides of the wing together secure with tape, install your receiver, ESC and battery then fly away… You will receive:
Upgraded Dymond 660 Turbo Inline geardrive ($80+ value alone) *which was professionally installed by Dymond*, 2 Hitec standard servos *installed*, Upgraded aluminum prop assembly & spinner, Upgraded Graupner 12-6 folding propellers (1 spare prop set included), and of course the glider with box & all Instructions. You will need a Receiver, ESC and battery (I used 7-to-8cell 1500-to-2400mah Sub-C battery packs). This glider is in great shape, which you should expect from any glider with this type of flight time. Pay-Pal is always accepted Ship to US only. Any questions feel free to email me, Remember to click my link to the Dymond’s web site for more info. (Check out the motor as well on the web site) http://www.rc-dymond.com/
$150 obo + actual shipping charges LOWERED (read below)
FordExpo@hotmail.com
Joe
MiniMaxFlyer is offline Find More Posts by MiniMaxFlyer
Last edited by MiniMaxFlyer; Jul 22, 2003 at 01:42 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 22, 2003, 01:36 PM
Joined Jun 2003
7 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
1. Motor = $80
2. Servos = $20
3. NIB Extra spare set of folding Graupner prop = $20
4. Dymond aluminum performance spinner/yoke assemblies = $20-$25
Total of $140 without the aircraft or shipping...
$150 shipped, obo
THANKS......
MiniMaxFlyer is offline Find More Posts by MiniMaxFlyer
Closed Thread