|Dec 16, 2010, 10:44 AM|
Too Much Stuff To Do!
I have recently gotten in the habbit of picking up stuff at an extremely cheap price. I guess that is a benefit of working at the LHS. But now I have too much to do. Here is the short version.
1. The S.O.B. 25e V2.02 needs a new steering system that has socks so it will quit breaking every time it hits a bump.
2. I picked up a Enya 60-4c that needs to be rebuilt and cleaned.
3. I got lights for the Slow Stick so I can fly after I get off work.
4. I need to fix my Blade mSR with the parts that have been sitting on my desk for a month now.
5. And to top it off I have to get my '73 CJ5 back to running condition which will be no easy feat.
And somewhere in there I have to work, go to the gym(havent been in 3 weeks), wash all the clothes and clean up as family is showing up on sunday to stay for a week or two. Busy Busy Busy
ImagesView all Images in thread
|Jan 21, 2011, 08:12 PM|
I had forgotten how fun it is working at a hobby shop so its going fantastic. But as I stated in the first sentence "I have recently gotten in the habit of picking up stuff at an extremely cheap price" and that still stands true. Yesterday I bought a traxxas nitro rustler and a traxxas s-maxx for $80 not running. Fixed the rustler last night and sold it today for $100. I do love my job.
As for the S.O.B. 25e V2.02, its a project that has been around for the better part of a year and a half. If you visit RCCars.com I have a nice blog about it and all the information/pictures/videos of it. Here is a link to the thread. Its only 3 pages so its not a lot to read.
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Discussion The Motor on my Slash 4x4 feels hot.. am I having too much fun?||Craymar||Off-road Cars||16||Dec 08, 2010 10:10 PM|
|Discussion In search of goggles - I don't think I am asking for too much!||grumpy42||FPV Talk||9||Dec 08, 2010 03:33 AM|
|Discussion Darn you ET! Having too much fun!!!||rahtware||Eagle Tree Systems||4||Nov 09, 2010 01:00 AM|
|Discussion Today I learnt about too much wind...||nph||Electric Plane Talk||14||Nov 03, 2010 10:42 AM|
|Sale - Have too much stuff||mt_100||Aircraft - Electric - Airplanes (FS/W)||11||Aug 18, 2003 12:43 PM|