SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
This thread is privately moderated by verticalspark, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Dec 16, 2010, 10:44 AM
Aut Viam Inveniam Aut Faciam
United States, CO, Colorado Springs
Joined Oct 2008
4,111 Posts
Discussion
Too Much Stuff To Do!

I have recently gotten in the habbit of picking up stuff at an extremely cheap price. I guess that is a benefit of working at the LHS. But now I have too much to do. Here is the short version.
1. The S.O.B. 25e V2.02 needs a new steering system that has socks so it will quit breaking every time it hits a bump.
2. I picked up a Enya 60-4c that needs to be rebuilt and cleaned.
3. I got lights for the Slow Stick so I can fly after I get off work.
4. I need to fix my Blade mSR with the parts that have been sitting on my desk for a month now.
5. And to top it off I have to get my '73 CJ5 back to running condition which will be no easy feat.
And somewhere in there I have to work, go to the gym(havent been in 3 weeks), wash all the clothes and clean up as family is showing up on sunday to stay for a week or two. Busy Busy Busy

Adam
verticalspark is online now Find More Posts by verticalspark
RCG Plus Member
Last edited by verticalspark; Dec 16, 2010 at 01:57 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 21, 2011, 03:42 PM
Registered Addict
United Kingdom, Stoke-on-Trent
Joined Jul 2010
5,247 Posts
Hiya mate hows the new career going ? also whats this S.O.B. 25e V2.02 tell me more
Kris... is offline Find More Posts by Kris...
Old Jan 21, 2011, 08:12 PM
Aut Viam Inveniam Aut Faciam
United States, CO, Colorado Springs
Joined Oct 2008
4,111 Posts
I had forgotten how fun it is working at a hobby shop so its going fantastic. But as I stated in the first sentence "I have recently gotten in the habit of picking up stuff at an extremely cheap price" and that still stands true. Yesterday I bought a traxxas nitro rustler and a traxxas s-maxx for $80 not running. Fixed the rustler last night and sold it today for $100. I do love my job.

As for the S.O.B. 25e V2.02, its a project that has been around for the better part of a year and a half. If you visit RCCars.com I have a nice blog about it and all the information/pictures/videos of it. Here is a link to the thread. Its only 3 pages so its not a lot to read.
verticalspark is online now Find More Posts by verticalspark
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Shooting my AR pistol