SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Dec 25, 2010, 03:51 AM
Hong Kong
Joined Jan 2010
6,166 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by wowhobbies View Post
Mark my warning here and for those who don't believe shall face the truth in the end. When the truth unviel you will remember to come back to this thread and look at what was posted to discredit us when we are trying to make good deed.
Wow! Abandon hope all ye who dares buy first lot of this heli, for you may truely see hell in all its fury.

Just yesterday, I was seriously thinking of crushing my cursed 4G6 with my foot. Therefore I have absolutely no interest with this until it is well proven.
zadaw is offline Find More Posts by zadaw
Last edited by zadaw; Dec 25, 2010 at 04:49 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 25, 2010, 03:52 AM
Joined Jan 2009
734 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by livonia bob View Post
Keep in mind Rick is not selling/shipping them he is only taking preorders with delivery to him from the second production run in mid January.. If there is a problem with them Rick will make sure it's solved or not sent them out to us..

I'll try and find out next week what he has heard about this problem... Sort of reminds me of when the CB100 came out and one batch had some miss drilled heads.. Rick refused to sent what he had out... WOW charged $15.00 for "checking/fixing them".. My gut feeling was that WOW bought up all the bad ones cheaply from Walkera charged to check/fix them and then sold them..
That is totall a false accusation. We did not put a gun on anybody head to make them pay $15 for a QA rotor head. We just said it cost $2-3 buck more if you want to buy the one that has been checked. That is honest work put in, I can not believe your comment.

Jonathan
WowHobbies.com
wowhobbies is offline Find More Posts by wowhobbies
Last edited by wowhobbies; Dec 25, 2010 at 04:02 AM.
Old Dec 25, 2010, 04:12 AM
Joined Jan 2009
734 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by zadaw View Post
Wow! Abandon hope all ye who dares buy first lot of this heli, for you may truely face hell.

Just yesterday, I was seriously thinking of crushing my cursed 4G6 with my foot. Therefore I have absolutely no interest with this until it is well proven.
If you check into the Lama 3 thread. Wow warned about the blade strike, many thought we were playing games that we were trying to sell them "Aero Extended Shaft" which they don't really need. Go read the thread again and now even Walkera came out with a new version of extended shaft later. As of today "Aero Extend Shaft" is a very well respected upgrade for the Lama3. Sure if Walkera comes out with a model that has a weakness, we will come out with a solution and of course we will explain how the new solution works and why you need it. I can not believe people think of that as a game we play. Read the Lama 3 thread and be your own judge. I am sorry that we will not comment on the detail of this model due to the vicious attacks.

Thanks for your faith in Wow,

Jonathan
WowHobbies.com
Old Dec 25, 2010, 04:14 AM
Micro-Heli-Concepts
Australia, NSW, Blacktown
Joined Dec 2006
4,984 Posts
Quote:
Mark my warning here and for those who don't believe shall face the truth in the end. When the truth unviel you will remember to come back to this thread and look at what was posted to discredit us when we are trying to make good deed. We don't answer PM in a forum everyday because we have over 3,000 items to keep track and over 200 emails to answer, hopefully that is not viewed as bad customer service. No more warning next time, good luck.

Merry Christmas,

Jonathan
WowHobbies.com
Hi Jonathan,
Merry Christmas.
I think it is great that you are pre warning us all about an issue with this heli.
It just puzzles me that you don't actually mention what the problem is that you are warning us all about.
Why do you not mention what is wrong or what you are concerned about?
Is it just something you don't like about the heli,Or is it something which could be dangerous and the people who do already have one of these helis should be made aware of for safety reasons?
Iam scratching my head over this one.
Regards Jason
jasonjetski is offline Find More Posts by jasonjetski
Old Dec 25, 2010, 04:26 AM
Joined Jan 2009
734 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonjetski View Post
Hi Jonathan,
Merry Christmas.
I think it is great that you are pre warning us all about an issue with this heli.
It just puzzles me that you don't actually mention what the problem is that you are warning us all about.
Why do you not mention what is wrong or what you are concerned about?
Is it just something you don't like about the heli,Or is it something which could be dangerous and the people who do already have one of these helis should be made aware of for safety reasons?
Iam scratching my head over this one.
Regards Jason
Jason, if people here promise to not carry on any personal attacks or discredit Wow Hobbies every time I say something, I will be happy to share.

Jonathan
WowHobbies.com
Old Dec 25, 2010, 04:28 AM
Tokyo
Joined Sep 2009
446 Posts
Sales of 05 parts are being begun by eHIROBO.
http://www.ehirobo.com/shop/index.php?cPath=82_504

The motor is backorder.
Walkera (HM-V120D05-Z-23) Brushless motor(WK-WS-15-001) (BACKORDER)
US$27.69
Tipstar is offline Find More Posts by Tipstar
Old Dec 25, 2010, 04:59 AM
Micro-Heli-Concepts
Australia, NSW, Blacktown
Joined Dec 2006
4,984 Posts
Quote:
Jason, if people here promise to not carry on any personal attacks or discredit Wow Hobbies every time I say something, I will be happy to share.

Jonathan
WowHobbies.com
Hi Jonathan,
I can't speak for everyone else here,But it would be very refreshing for me to hear from a vendor who is willing to say that a certain heli which the vendor stocks is not as good as it should be.
Iam also a little concerned for you guys when you buy a whole lot of these helis and then find they are not good. You guys still need to sell them because Walkera doesn't want them back. That means you still need to sell them.
If we know what it is that you are not happy with on the D05,It might not be an issue for some people to correct the problem,or modify the whole heli.
Then if the issue is repairable,others might follow the lead and do the same.
Happy customers,Slightly less profit for you guys maybe,but not a loss.
If people know the truth,they can simply deal with it,or avoid that heli until it is all good.
It could be some very good info to share.
One Man's trash is another man's treasure.
Regards Jason
jasonjetski is offline Find More Posts by jasonjetski
Old Dec 25, 2010, 05:16 AM
Joined Apr 2009
99 Posts
Quote:
Mark my warning here and for those who don't believe shall face the truth in the end. When the truth unviel you will remember to come back to this thread and look at what was posted to discredit us when we are trying to make good deed. We don't answer PM in a forum everyday because we have over 3,000 items to keep track and over 200 emails to answer, hopefully that is not viewed as bad customer service. No more warning next time, good luck.

Merry Christmas,

Jonathan
WowHobbies.com
Excellent Jonathan. This is the way to treat criticism!!

Ask yourself why Clubheli gets such good reviews from everyone and Wow doesn't.

Maybe you need to change your business methods and attitude.
zvok is offline Find More Posts by zvok
Old Dec 25, 2010, 05:26 AM
Joined Apr 2009
99 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by livonia bob View Post
This is the reason I would go with Rick as he doesn't worry about having them first he worries about getting good ones.. He orders the second production run not from the preproduction run or the first production run..
I agree Clubheli is the most reliable webstore.

He is my first choice for everything I buy even if he is sometimes slightly more expensive.
zvok is offline Find More Posts by zvok
Old Dec 25, 2010, 06:42 AM
Joined Oct 2009
593 Posts
Wow sounds like you missed the boat on this one and didn't receive your shipment yet. Usually your the one to announce a new product but this one slipped pass you. Now it has problems and want to warn people so that they come to you and buy it later when it comes out "problem free" from you.

Hey breaking news. Guess what man every Walkera V1 has had problems what makes this one any different. Early adopters know this but buy it anyways. What makes anyone think that anything different will ever happen. Its all a part of Chinese business. Never waste prototypes or bad production runs sell them anyways profit is profit.

When just about everything is produced in China who are you going to go to? You can't even threaten the Chinese I'll take my business else where because everything is made in China now days. Walkera is the only one that makes these small birds, there is no one else. Until that changes this will continue to be the cycle in the release of their products. Btw I'm Chinese so don't think I can be racist against my own people, just disgusted in their dishonesty and lack of honor.

I don't put it past WOW to buy the items as cheap as possible because it is defective and then charge an extra fee to make it right. Its Chinese marketing at its best. This "I know something you don't know" BS is pretty childish too. If you have something to say spill it. IMHO its all a stall tactic till he gets product in hand. Ask yourself "How many times has he lied to this community?", "How many have been cheated when doing business with him?", "How many Walkera V1's have been had defects causing you to spend more on the item?".

Show me a Walkera V1 product that hasn't come out with some glaring defect. This sometimes extends even into V2 products.
aerorotor is offline Find More Posts by aerorotor
Last edited by aerorotor; Dec 27, 2010 at 05:27 AM.
Old Dec 25, 2010, 06:57 AM
Heli collector
United States, MI, Livonia
Joined Apr 2009
16,522 Posts
Do I smell a hint of early Merry making in Jonathan??
livonia bob is offline Find More Posts by livonia bob
Old Dec 25, 2010, 07:30 AM
Making Stock Fly Like Modified
United States, PA, Philadelphia
Joined Oct 2009
2,221 Posts
Dont even waste another millesecond of your time thinking about this company, when justice is served, lets just say I wouldnt want to be in the way of that kharma..... So Just ignore, & it will go away..........

As you were gentlemen

In between now and the 1/1/11 is when the deals are out there I got a Merry Christmas Email from Rick @ ClubHeli yesterday as Im sure most of you all did;

Happy Holidays from ClubHeli,

I just wanted to take a moment to wish all of you, our loyal customers, Happy Holidays and a healthy, and prosperous New Year. We have witnessed some amazing innovations this past year and look forward to providing you with more products, our famous customer support, and some big surprises in the New Year. On behalf of the staff and management of everyone here at ClubHeli, Happy Holidays! Best regards, Rick

Now that was/is a nice touch, this is what some vendors just cant get thier head around......
HeliFlyer711 is offline Find More Posts by HeliFlyer711
Old Dec 25, 2010, 07:54 AM
Southwick, MA.
Joined Apr 2008
425 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeliFlyer711 View Post
Dont even waste another millesecond of your time thinking about this company, when justice is served, lets just say I wouldnt want to be in the way of that kharma..... So Just ignore, & it will go away..........

As you were gentlemen

In between now and the 1/1/11 is when the deals are out there I got a Merry Christmas Email from Rick @ ClubHeli yesterday as Im sure most of you all did;

Happy Holidays from ClubHeli,

I just wanted to take a moment to wish all of you, our loyal customers, Happy Holidays and a healthy, and prosperous New Year. We have witnessed some amazing innovations this past year and look forward to providing you with more products, our famous customer support, and some big surprises in the New Year. On behalf of the staff and management of everyone here at ClubHeli, Happy Holidays! Best regards, Rick

Now that was/is a nice touch, this is what some vendors just cant get thier head around......
Yes I did also and thought it was a very nice jester. To me the respect and little items that they do like this email and the lolly pops are just a very nice way to say we appreciate your business... and it goes along way in a business like this.
Thanks Rick and Merry Christmas to all!!
C.O.P.O is offline Find More Posts by C.O.P.O
Old Dec 25, 2010, 07:57 AM
Live to learn. . .
Austin, TX
Joined Dec 2009
1,489 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by zvok View Post
Excellent Jonathan. This is the way to treat criticism!!

Ask yourself why Clubheli gets such good reviews from everyone and Wow doesn't.

Maybe you need to change your business methods and attitude.
I've bought from both and been happy with both, all in all. I gotta wonder if Rick's secret tactic is keeping his silence on these threads--seems like any vendor who says anything gets pounced on by somebody (except for awesome Jason, who doesn't sell Walkera stuff).

Merry x-mas, hope we all have a new heli (or lots of parts) under the tree, and that they came from only our own favorite vendor!

Rafa
Rafa's CB100 is offline Find More Posts by Rafa's CB100
Last edited by Rafa's CB100; Dec 25, 2010 at 08:04 AM.
Old Dec 25, 2010, 08:56 AM
Joined Oct 2009
593 Posts
Dismissing the people who have issues with Wow just because you haven't had a problems just creates more uncertainty. If your going to back up WOW Hobbies why not cover anyone who has loss money dealing with them? Imagine how many new heli flies that will get turn off when they make a purchase with WOW and get burned. What will you do for them since you gave your seal of approval?

Its like playing Russian roulette and surviving, do you go around recommending everyone try it because it was good clean fun and nothing bad happened to you? I'll admit that every online purchase has a certain amount of risk involved, but with WOW Hobbies it's not one bullet in the chamber its more like 4. There are worse vendors out there where its more like using a Semi-Automatic with a clip instead of a 6 round revolver, but seriously, why bother to put others at risk. If you want to continue purchasing from WOW that's your business but don't go around helping this Company steal peoples money.

Before you decide to send a rebuttal let me ask you again, are you willing to compensate anyone who loses money making a purchase with WOW Hobbies? If your not willing to do this then that shows how much faith you truly have in this vendor. It is true that its not your responsibility to correct this vendors lack of integrity, but by endorsing him you do an injustice to this community every time someone makes a purchase from him and gets screwed based on your endorsement.

Lets look at whats truly important here. Is it not the enjoyment of this hobby by the members of this community versus trying to keep a less than stellar business in operation? We should be looking out for each other and make it known that if you intend to do business here on this forum with us you better be honest or we will tear you a new one.
aerorotor is offline Find More Posts by aerorotor