HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jan 26, 2011, 12:53 PM
FS One
Urbana, Illinois
Joined Dec 2004
84 Posts
My guess about "onboard integrated graphics" is confirmed for the GA-MA74GM-S2: http://forums.amd.com/game/messagevi...hreadid=105861
camilleg is offline Find More Posts by camilleg
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 26, 2011, 02:15 PM
Joined May 2004
7 Posts
Will the FSOne V2 work with the RealFlight USB Interlink controller? Everytime I try to start FSOne with that controller, it doesn't recognize a connected interface. I know the controller functions on the computer as it works fine with the realflight sim. Any tips greatly appreciated.
Cbones is offline Find More Posts by Cbones
Old Jan 26, 2011, 03:20 PM
Woodstock, VT
Joined Jan 2007
538 Posts
camilleg posted this note a few posts ago:
Diceco, yes, it is that simple. Actually it's simpler. You need at least one v2 USB adapter. The second transmitter can plug into almost anything: FS One v1 interface, RealFlight G3 interlink, FS One v1 2-player interface, or even just a generic USB gamepad with no interface at all.
I assume then that at least one "v2 USB adapter" is required.
Scott
Sctholson is online now Find More Posts by Sctholson
Old Jan 26, 2011, 05:27 PM
FS One
Urbana, Illinois
Joined Dec 2004
84 Posts
To be precise, you need at least one "v2 USB adapter" with a transmitter plugged into it. See http://www.fsone.com/faq.php#56 "What is the USB Interface and Adapter Cable?"
Old Jan 26, 2011, 05:32 PM
FS One
Urbana, Illinois
Joined Dec 2004
84 Posts
FS One v2 using RealFlight Interlink controller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cbones View Post
Will the FSOne V2 work with the RealFlight USB Interlink controller? Everytime I try to start FSOne with that controller, it doesn't recognize a connected interface.
Which version of the Interlink controller?

You do have FS One's own v2 interface plugged in as well, right? (See my chatter over the last few days with diceco about two-player, and the links to FAQs there.)
Old Jan 26, 2011, 06:37 PM
Dacula, GA
Joined Feb 2008
3,747 Posts
So let me get this straight? For $100 I get a new controller but no new aircraft or flying fields for now? I like my FSOne but I'll pass on that deal. I assume new aircraft and flying sites are coming?
rpstar is offline Find More Posts by rpstar
Old Jan 26, 2011, 06:42 PM
TDI Abuser
Joined Sep 2002
4,125 Posts
rpstar please see http://www.fsone.com/faq.php#6385 it list what is new . I love the feel of it ! Definitely worth the money !
flyinghigh is offline Find More Posts by flyinghigh
Old Jan 26, 2011, 07:54 PM
FS One
United States, IL, Champaign
Joined Sep 2005
500 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cbones View Post
Will the FSOne V2 work with the RealFlight USB Interlink controller? Everytime I try to start FSOne with that controller, it doesn't recognize a connected interface. I know the controller functions on the computer as it works fine with the realflight sim. Any tips greatly appreciated.
Here's the FAQ on using the Interlink:

http://www.fsone.com/tech_4182.php

Make sure you are up-to-date w/ the latest version 2.0.2.
MSelig is offline Find More Posts by MSelig
Old Jan 27, 2011, 01:06 PM
Joined May 2004
7 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by MSelig View Post
Here's the FAQ on using the Interlink:

http://www.fsone.com/tech_4182.php

Make sure you are up-to-date w/ the latest version 2.0.2.
As Lawrence Welk used to say, "tank you, tank you tank you!"
Cbones is offline Find More Posts by Cbones
Old Jan 28, 2011, 04:45 AM
Joined Oct 2007
710 Posts
@MSelig

Any demo release? Would like to try before buy, as every sim developer says his/hers is best
Also used the Contact Us on the Fsone site, but no reply since.

Cheers!
Puzom is offline Find More Posts by Puzom
Old Jan 28, 2011, 05:24 AM
Woodstock, VT
Joined Jan 2007
538 Posts
Not sure how that could be managed since a dongle is needed to run the program.
Scott
Sctholson is online now Find More Posts by Sctholson
Old Jan 28, 2011, 07:39 AM
Joined Oct 2007
710 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sctholson View Post
Not sure how that could be managed since a dongle is needed to run the program.
Scott
Could be a demo with or without controls. Controls could be by using a dual stick gamepad. Just would like to see a fullscreen demo. How it runs on the system etc. Small vids tell very little.
Old Jan 28, 2011, 07:54 AM
Dacula, GA
Joined Feb 2008
3,747 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Puzom View Post
Could be a demo with or without controls. Controls could be by using a dual stick gamepad. Just would like to see a fullscreen demo. How it runs on the system etc. Small vids tell very little.
Same reason Phoenix has never gotten me to bite. No controllable demo. RealFlight (at least they used to) offered a demo with one or two planes (can't remember how many) on a single flying site you could fly around with a game controller or whatever. FSOne being just a garage type company really needs this if they want to gain ground in my opinion.
Old Jan 28, 2011, 07:56 AM
Dacula, GA
Joined Feb 2008
3,747 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyinghigh View Post
rpstar please see http://www.fsone.com/faq.php#6385 it list what is new . I love the feel of it ! Definitely worth the money !
Basically, this means "no". So far it seems the only thing "new" is the physics and maybe small graphics upgrade. Don't care a lot about the graphics as they were fine before but no new planes and no new flying sites means I'll be waiting until they are out before upgrading.
Old Jan 28, 2011, 08:04 AM
Joined Oct 2007
710 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rpstar View Post
Same reason Phoenix has never gotten me to bite. No controllable demo. RealFlight (at least they used to) offered a demo with one or two planes (can't remember how many) on a single flying site you could fly around with a game controller or whatever. FSOne being just a garage type company really needs this if they want to gain ground in my opinion.
True, but with PhoenixRC you at least got an idea how the sim looks/runs on your system.

RC sims should offer more demo material.