HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Dec 12, 2010, 07:30 PM
Joined Dec 2010
1 Posts
Question
HPI RTR Nitro RS4 3 Evo

I bought an HPI RTR Nitro RS4 3 Evo last week and it ran fine. It drifted and did cool tricks like donuts ect. But now it doesn't handle very well. All it does is turn left and right and go straight but no more sliding, donuts, drifting ect..
How do i fix this problem?
mig218 is offline Find More Posts by mig218
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 13, 2010, 10:45 AM
USA, NY, Cedarhurst
Joined Mar 2010
1,008 Posts
Are you saying it won’t spin the tires anymore? You probably wore out your clutch doing all those donuts and drifts... I would also check the carburetor settings.... You do know that you gotta tune it for the atmospheric conditions of a given day in order to get best performance right? Meaning if its 30 degrees outside naturally the air is more dense so you would need to richen the mixture otherwise you will probably blow your motor, or if it was already too rich it would perform better in the cold... Read up on tuning cuz it’s far too much to write out here.
vicovaludemero is offline Find More Posts by vicovaludemero