SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
This thread is privately moderated by rz22g, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Dec 08, 2010, 11:08 AM
United States, CA, Bear Valley Springs
Joined May 2006
135 Posts
Trader Rating: 43
Sold
Ion Drum Rocker Premium Digital Drum Kit $380

This is a complete digital drum kit with snare, tom 1, 2 and 3, crash, ride, high hat, high hat pedal, chain driven bass pedal, bass pad, sticks, module, all wiring / cables, drum thone, drum key, mounting hardware, etc. In addition you get the PS3 module that will allow you to use this as a drum kit on Rock Band and Guitar Hero series games. You also get the Rock Band 2 Game. The kit is ready for Rock Band 3 as well.

I do not have pictures at the moment but the video below is the actual kit and I'm playing the drum track to the song. This works great as a learning tool since the game eliminates the drum track and you actually play it. Im not that good but you get the idea. The percussion you hear is the digital kit, not the sounds coming from the game, which is apparent when you see and hear me mess up

nem (6 min 11 sec)

$380 FIRM. This is LOCAL PICKUP with one exception.. I will be traveling to MS via Interstate 40 from Bakersfield CA to Batesville MS at the end of this month. I would be willing to bring it with me and meet the buyer provided payment is made in advance.
rz22g is offline Find More Posts by rz22g
Last edited by rz22g; Dec 11, 2010 at 08:55 AM.
to remove ads between posts