HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Dec 07, 2010, 10:50 PM
Trons and Fumes
Fallon, NV
Joined Mar 2007
5,033 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chophop View Post
I guess all those convolutions of the colon stirs the mix enough to not let the middle of it pass unabsorbed. I wasn't thinking colon dynamics.
Um, sure.

The only thing I think gets through "unabsorbed" is poorly chewed corn.
wrightme is offline Find More Posts by wrightme
Old Dec 07, 2010, 10:55 PM
Suspended Account
Ohio
Joined Aug 2008
1,288 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by AustinTatious View Post
IT would take you two days to eat a whole one? I can eat a whole pumpkin pie AND the jug of cool whip to go with it in about 5 min... You need to man up wussie.... 2 days ... pshhht
I laughed...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Real Ira View Post
Ride your bicycle to the store to get it and eat the whole pie.
Forget that, use the car to get the pie, and then do the bicycle thing later.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrightme View Post
Better to eat it in separate sittings, instead of eating it in one sitting. Several smaller meals are much better than one big meal, if the total calorie intake is the same. What you heard was wrong.
Correct, 1/3 for breakfast, 1/3 for lunch, and then 1/3 for dinner.

OR do it in quarters, and then you can have a snack between lunch and dinner,
Metieval is offline Find More Posts by Metieval
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)
Old Dec 08, 2010, 12:27 AM
Mach .09 Super Achiever
Pleasant Valley Modelport
Joined Sep 2006
8,413 Posts
I guess we have all heard of a machine being called a piece of she hits. Well, this machine MAKES it. It is designed to mimic the human digestive system and make feces. It's intended design function. They feed the machine scraps from the cafeteria and it makes the feces from that. The man is a genius. Who else has made such money from handing people a bunch of " it" ? Check it out :

http://www.designboom.com/weblog/cat...-montreal.html
Chophop is offline Find More Posts by Chophop
Last edited by Chophop; Dec 08, 2010 at 12:32 AM.
Old Dec 16, 2010, 05:37 PM
Mach .09 Super Achiever
Joined Sep 2006
8,413 Posts
Well, nine days later and I didn't seem to gain any weight from the 1/2 pumpkin pie. Now I am getting tempted to try again. Maybe even with whipped cream.
I have been substituting toasted Eggo waffles with 80 calorie yogurt for the high calorie desserts. Seems to work. I saw a thing on TV that said Eggo waffles have a healthier oil used to make them.

So , I'll think about it and maybe try another 1/2 pumpkin pie. Sometimes they sell single serving pumpkin pies around here but it is not always stocked at any of the stores I shop.
Last edited by Chophop; Dec 16, 2010 at 06:38 PM.
Old Dec 16, 2010, 05:45 PM
Joined Jul 2004
3,771 Posts
You'd be better off getting a can of pumpkin pie filling and putting it on the waffles. The pie crust is high in saturated fat, the last pie I got said 35% of USDA for saturated fat.
Usta Bee is offline Find More Posts by Usta Bee
Old Dec 16, 2010, 06:41 PM
Mach .09 Super Achiever
Joined Sep 2006
8,413 Posts
Well that's a good idea I'm glad I though it up. The pumpkin filling would need to be baked ahead of time. I haven't seen any ready stuff. Maybe that would be a good yogurt, pumpkin pie yogurt.