HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by ttucker, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Dec 05, 2010, 08:38 PM
FPV Pilot
United States, OR, Beaverton
Joined Mar 2008
371 Posts
Trader Rating: 11
Sold
E-Flite Blade MCX Micro CX BNF Elec Coaxial Ultra-Micro Heli

I'm selling my E-Flight MCX heli and charger for $45 shipped CONUS to help fund another project.

This little heli is in excellent condition and flies perfect. All you need to do is bind to your radio. Includes the battery charger but I don't have any batteries for it. The 1S 3.7V batteries are apretty cheap, about $9 each. This would be a great heli for you kids to fly indoors this winter.

•Ultra-micro size and weight perfect for indoor flying
•Compatible with all transmitters and modules equipped with Spektrum™ DSM2™ technology
•Coaxial, counter-rotating rotor head design for unsurpassed stability and ease of flight
•Factory-installed 5-in-1 control unit with Spektrum 2.4GHz DSM2 compatible receiver, main motor ESCs, mixer, gyro and fully proportional servos
•1S 3.7V DC LiPo charger
•The Blade® mCX offers a level of precise control that's unmatched by any other dual-coaxial helicopter on the market today
ttucker is offline Find More Posts by ttucker
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 05, 2010, 11:02 PM
Micro Flyer "Q"
United States, MD, Silver Spring
Joined Sep 2003
1,416 Posts
Trader Rating: 94
The MCX is a bargain and a great indoor flying machine. It is an even better bargain when one can get batteries for them even cheaper than what Horizon sells them for.

I get my MCX and MSR batteries from Value Hobby. $1.69 for the MCX 130 mil 10C, and $2.29 for the MSR 170 mil 15C discharge rate single cell 3.7V batteries. Been using them since April. So far no problems, love the way they perform on both my MCX and MSR...

MCX batteries here

MSR batteries here

Free bump on a great MCX deal.
qban_flyer is offline Find More Posts by qban_flyer
Old Dec 06, 2010, 01:20 AM
FPV Pilot
United States, OR, Beaverton
Joined Mar 2008
371 Posts
Trader Rating: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by qban_flyer View Post
The MCX is a bargain and a great indoor flying machine. It is an even better bargain when one can get batteries for them even cheaper than what Horizon sells them for.

I get my MCX and MSR batteries from Value Hobby. $1.69 for the MCX 130 mil 10C, and $2.29 for the MSR 170 mil 15C discharge rate single cell 3.7V batteries. Been using them since April. So far no problems, love the way they perform on both my MCX and MSR...

MCX batteries here

MSR batteries here

Free bump on a great MCX deal.
Wow, awesome pricing on the batteries.
ttucker is offline Find More Posts by ttucker
Old Dec 08, 2010, 04:17 PM
United States, NH, Suncook
Joined Oct 2010
529 Posts
Trader Rating: 143
payment made
sagomon is online now Find More Posts by sagomon