HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by goodhumormarc, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Dec 03, 2010, 07:46 PM
figuring it out...sort of!
USA, OR, Happy Valley
Joined Jul 2010
984 Posts
Discussion
Sweet!

I just paid for a DX7! Hope to get it soon so I can fly! man RCG is awesome! my buddy doesn't "do the internet". I can see the envy in his eyes when I tell him all the help I get here while he has to go to the LHS and wait for a knowledgable person to help diagnose his problem. Now he is always asking me to help figure it out on this site! ha ha! he'll figure it out sooner or later.....well of to search for settings for my new DX7 for all my helis!
goodhumormarc is offline Find More Posts by goodhumormarc
to remove ads between posts