SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
This thread is privately moderated by I R Irv, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 04, 2010, 07:12 PM
Read My Blog!
Northern California
Joined Jan 2009
1,845 Posts
That is an interesting idea, how well does it work?

HT
HawkerTyphoon is offline Find More Posts by HawkerTyphoon
Old Dec 05, 2010, 02:24 PM
United States, IL, Washington
Joined Nov 2008
1,948 Posts
I haven't had a chance to fly it yet with ballbearings, but I flew it when it had twin motors and stock brass bushings and it flew great. lots of power and still got around 10 minute flight's with the stock 70mha cell.
TODD
I R Irv is online now Find More Posts by I R Irv
Old Dec 05, 2010, 10:43 PM
Read My Blog!
Northern California
Joined Jan 2009
1,845 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by I R Irv View Post
I haven't had a chance to fly it yet with ballbearings, but I flew it when it had twin motors and stock brass bushings and it flew great. lots of power and still got around 10 minute flight's with the stock 70mha cell.
TODD
That's pretty sweet, plus 10minute flights are GREAT!

HT
HawkerTyphoon is offline Find More Posts by HawkerTyphoon