HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by goodhumormarc, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Dec 01, 2010, 11:54 PM
figuring it out...sort of!
USA, OR, Happy Valley
Joined Jul 2010
1,029 Posts
Discussion
Oh MAN!

So I was out in my garage cleaning up from this last weekends Christmas decorating and decided to fix the little vibration on my SR. As I was setting up I foolishly knocked over my TX! It's the stock version and I've only flown with this one....BAM! all the wonderful flights and scary crashes FLASHED before my EYES! the antenna broke! I thought that was all. NO power! I made sure the batteries were in and nothing! Crap now I have to buy a new TX! I have been planning to buy one and have saved a few bucks but being laid off for a while puts a cramp in your wallet. We'll see what we can find on RCG! Oh man and I accidently did a loop the other day! Holy crap it was awesome!
goodhumormarc is offline Find More Posts by goodhumormarc
to remove ads between posts