Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Old Dec 01, 2010, 02:18 PM
Joined Nov 2007
547 Posts
Question
How do I find one of my threads

Hi

I often want to locate one of my threads but cant find them. I know about My RCGroups but if I have read the answer then it disappears off that list and wont come back on MY RCGroups until another post has been typed. If I want to later check the information then I cant find my thread and I dont always remember which section I posted it under. Is there somewhere I can find a list of all my threads I started?

TtT
talkthetorque is offline Find More Posts by talkthetorque
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 01, 2010, 04:10 PM
Suspended Account
ni'ihau
Joined Nov 2003
3,241 Posts
click on your own name.
scroll down the right side of your blog page and then click on:

"Find all threads started by talkthetorque "

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/searc...&starteronly=1

good luck!
Eljimb0 is offline Find More Posts by Eljimb0
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)
Old Dec 01, 2010, 06:32 PM
All under control, Grommit!
United Kingdom, Aberdeen
Joined Sep 2000
12,516 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by talkthetorque View Post
Hi

I often want to locate one of my threads but cant find them.I know about My RCGroups but if I have read the answer then it disappears off th at list and wont come back on MY RCGroups until another post has been typed. If I want to later check the information then I cant find my thread and I dont always remember which section I posted it under. Is there somewhere I can find a list of all my threads I started?

TtT
If you click on My RC Groups and look down on the bottom right hand side of the page there is an option to view All Subscribed Threads - that shows all the threads you've posted to, even when another post has not been posted since you last read the thread.
leccyflyer is offline Find More Posts by leccyflyer
Old Dec 08, 2010, 02:22 PM
Joined Nov 2007
547 Posts
Perfect, thanks very much. Both ways work very well
talkthetorque is offline Find More Posts by talkthetorque