Wannabe Flyer
United States, IL, Decatur
Joined Mar 2010
709 Posts
Trader Rating: 18
Discussion
nothin don't click on it MODS PLEASE DELETE

MUSTANGP51LOVE is offline Find More Posts by MUSTANGP51LOVE
Last edited by MUSTANGP51LOVE; Dec 01, 2010 at 01:41 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 30, 2010, 11:33 AM
-insert witty saying here-
United States, CT, Killingworth
Joined Dec 2005
1,662 Posts
Trader Rating: 226
Let's see a pic of the scratches.....

The bottom feet are a very common wear area even for a TX that has little use. If it's slid around on the bench a bunch of times, it'll show in the feet.
Hemikiller is offline Find More Posts by Hemikiller
RCG Plus Member
Old Nov 30, 2010, 12:17 PM
Wannabe Flyer
Joined Mar 2010
709 Posts
okay i'll get one up latr
Old Nov 30, 2010, 01:01 PM
EIEIEIO Classic is dway ta go!
Northeast Pa. .Heyna or No?
Joined Aug 2009
1,755 Posts
Trader Rating: 30
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Everyone has a different idea what good, spotless, like new, etc.. means or should mean. If you asked up front "are there scratches on it " ? (or pick the specific area), were told no and there are when you get it then shame on the seller. If you didn't ask specific questions then it comes down to differing opinions.
It can be a pain and may seem like nitpicking but if I'm concerned I ask as many specific questions as possible beforehand.
flyinwalenda is online now Find More Posts by flyinwalenda
Old Nov 30, 2010, 01:37 PM
Suspended Account
San Diego
Joined Dec 2003
303 Posts
Trader Rating: 16
I bought a muffler once and it had stains on it.
TheEdge is offline Find More Posts by TheEdge
Old Nov 30, 2010, 02:19 PM
Rogersville, Mo
Joined Jun 2008
3,298 Posts
Trader Rating: 174
Kinda depends on the way it was described..and if Misrepresentation was truly involved...I been there..Jim T. Graham agreed with me on one deal..I was gittin all kinds of Heat from several friends of the sellar..I showed Pics to Jim...he sided with me...these fellars wanted me to change my Rating i left..Jim said NO!!!..He'd just sham another Member..and that i was protecting others..If it is Really a bad thing..you can Consult with Jim...He's got the Power to remove a rating..but it should be Justified...Was another i had him change..which i truly regreted later....I should've stuck to my Guns..I've only had 2 rating Hassles...Happy Holidays...Billy...
FlyBillyFly is offline Find More Posts by FlyBillyFly
Old Nov 30, 2010, 09:47 PM
Planes, Guitars and Cigars
Joined May 2002
3,171 Posts
Trader Rating: 39
Pictures would help. Do you think the scratches would significantly change the price you would have payed for the TX? For myself, if it is not listed as brand new in box I would expect some signs of usage. "Spotless" could be a pretty vague term. I imagine there is no spots on it - lol. But seriously, if he specifically said "not a scratch on it" you would have a stronger case.
Steve_A_Reno is offline Find More Posts by Steve_A_Reno
Old Dec 01, 2010, 08:45 AM
Wannabe Flyer
Joined Mar 2010
709 Posts
okay heres the link http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1339888 he said he had used it 1 or 2 but it was "apsolutely spotless"
Old Dec 01, 2010, 10:48 AM
-insert witty saying here-
United States, CT, Killingworth
Joined Dec 2005
1,662 Posts
Trader Rating: 226
How about some pics of the scratches that are bothering you?

He does say it's "new and spotless", so that would lead one to believe certain things....
Hemikiller is offline Find More Posts by Hemikiller
RCG Plus Member
Old Dec 01, 2010, 10:59 AM
Wannabe Flyer
Joined Mar 2010
709 Posts
hold on my i can't find the cable for my camerea
Old Dec 01, 2010, 11:09 AM
United States, CT, Hartford
Joined Jun 2009
4,971 Posts
Trader Rating: 124
So I'm reading this waiting to see the part where the buyer contacted the seller to discuss this. Did I miss that part?

Instead of doing that a thread has been started before any discussion or attempts to discuss with the seller are made? Also, you're asking about changing feedback, again without any attempt to discuss. Maybe the seller would work to resolve this rather than dragging his name in the mud?

And this is about some scratches on the bottom of the transmitter? Sheesh.

Call the guy and try to work something out. If you do, then delete the thread.
porcia83 is offline Find More Posts by porcia83
RCG Plus Member
Old Dec 01, 2010, 11:16 AM
United States, CT, Hartford
Joined Jun 2009
4,971 Posts
Trader Rating: 124
Quote:
Originally Posted by MUSTANGP51LOVE View Post
okay heres the link http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1339888 he said he had used it 1 or 2 but it was "apsolutely spotless"
The ad says:

"It's new and spotless!!"

Where and when did he say : "apsolutely spotless"

I don't know why he would say it was new though, then go on to say it was used a few times. Just call it used for goodness sake.
porcia83 is offline Find More Posts by porcia83
RCG Plus Member
Old Dec 01, 2010, 11:31 AM
Let slip the dogs of war!
United States, VA, Virginia Beach
Joined Jun 2005
1,675 Posts
Trader Rating: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by porcia83 View Post
So I'm reading this waiting to see the part where the buyer contacted the seller to discuss this. Did I miss that part?

Instead of doing that a thread has been started before any discussion or attempts to discuss with the seller are made? Also, you're asking about changing feedback, again without any attempt to discuss. Maybe the seller would work to resolve this rather than dragging his name in the mud?

And this is about some scratches on the bottom of the transmitter? Sheesh.

Call the guy and try to work something out. If you do, then delete the thread.
Yes sir, my thoughts exactly.

Mustang,

I find it odd that you didn't give the TX a once over before or after turning it on. I'm also kind of wondering where you left the transmitter when you went on your trip? Did someone have access to it and move it, by sliding it across the garage floor for instance, while you were away?
Park_Flyer is offline Find More Posts by Park_Flyer
Old Dec 01, 2010, 12:36 PM
Wannabe Flyer
Joined Mar 2010
709 Posts
no i left it in the box this wasn't so much a name dragger just a beware and he said it was absolutely spoltless in one of the pics
Old Dec 01, 2010, 12:38 PM
Kansas City, MO
Joined Sep 2010
81 Posts
Trader Rating: 50
Ok..sorry for the intervention here but looks like my reputation is at stake so would like your kind consideration of the following:

1.The buyer of the Dx6i has not reached out to me at all to dicuss any issues/problems with the DX6i transmitter.It was delivered via FedEx on 11/23. Reversing positive feeback without ever contacting the seller I don't think reasonable.

2.I go through extreme measures to disclose every single known issue of anything I sell either here or on Ebay.I don't recall any scratches on the transmitter otherwise trust me..I would have listed it. If I disclose something as minor as a tear on a box, then why wouldn't I disclose scratches? Please review all my postings..recently I posted electronics and listed a missing screw!I realize some people cover things up...and that's not me. Items like the DX6i are in high demand, and I would never cover stratches up deliberately to sell it. It's just not worth it.

My Ebay ID is mnjai01 please check all my listings, and 100% feeback with comments. ALso review how much detail I provide on every item including all known issues:

http://shop.ebay.com/mnjai01/m.html

3.As you can see in the pics of the initial posting, here is a 2nd DX6i which is mine. The one that came with the Blade (which you purchased) was used to bind, and test the heli, and that's the honest truth. If I missed at any scratches at the bottom, I truly am sorry and do sincerly aplologize.

4.In summary I think it doesn't take long to detect dishonest sellers and I beleive my track record on ebay and RC groups (althogh short) speaks for itself. If you have any issues, please work with me and I'll be happy to help address your concerns.Bringing up an issue almost 10 days after it was delivered leaves off kinds of room for misunderstandings, but I'm happy to help out anyway I can.
rcwarrior is offline Find More Posts by rcwarrior
Closed Thread