HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by Tartago, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 30, 2010, 10:41 AM
e-powered foam
swiss watch makers area
Joined Dec 2002
812 Posts
very cool idea Tartago, working on the HJ's FW 190 D actually and was asking myself in the last hours how I would get rid of the horrible depron cross behind the spinner and keep airflow for cooling.

with your permission I'm going to borrow your idea soon

rawy
rawy is offline Find More Posts by rawy
Old Nov 30, 2010, 02:06 PM
San Diego, Ca
Joined Oct 2007
489 Posts
heh cool, I'm building an Air Camper complete with model A engine and radiator. I was wondering how I was going to do the radiator core itself but this looks like it may be just the key
LAdams is offline Find More Posts by LAdams
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Decals!
Old Dec 01, 2010, 09:48 AM
Making a Dynam Razorback Snafu
Joined Apr 2006
4,507 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rawy View Post
very cool idea Tartago, working on the HJ's FW 190 D actually and was asking myself in the last hours how I would get rid of the horrible depron cross behind the spinner and keep airflow for cooling.

with your permission I'm going to borrow your idea soon

rawy
Thank you and be my guest.
Tartago is offline Find More Posts by Tartago
Old Dec 01, 2010, 09:49 AM
Making a Dynam Razorback Snafu
Joined Apr 2006
4,507 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by LAdams View Post
heh cool, I'm building an Air Camper complete with model A engine and radiator. I was wondering how I was going to do the radiator core itself but this looks like it may be just the key
Thank you. Share pictures.
Tartago is offline Find More Posts by Tartago