HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by wizzinbya, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Nov 28, 2010, 11:25 PM
flypiggyfly...ya ya
USA, WI, Sturgeon Bay
Joined Apr 2009
116 Posts
Discussion
when you have almost given up

just when you thought you have it bad, polio in legs (of no use) number 2 in a series of 6 operations to my shoulders, arms and hands starting on 7/20/10 and ending ?.

try to remember there is always somebody, somewhere, worse off than you.

thanks guys for the emails and support...i should be back up and running somewhat by next summer

UPDATE: I got the cast off my arm a couple days ago and although there is much pain and stiffness, I was able to play in the shop a little and look much better now than in the picture (just in case there are any really cute ladies interested).

Update: Going in for surgery number 3 in a few days, it seems like a bad dream repeating itself but the light at the end of the tunnel will come eventually. I hope it is in the shape of an airplane

OK, just thought I would take a minute to update anyone who may be interested...the old body is crappin out and I am selling my stuff that I ain't using and that is most of it...had my 6th surgery about 2 months ago and looks like I might need a few more. It just doesn't seem to end. I am going to try hexacopters for something to do if I can trade for that kind of stuff. I have been selling my stuff here on RCG and hope everyone has gotten a fair deal and if there are any problems, please let me know. What a wonderful place to trade and meet other people with similar interests. Damn though, sure would be nice to get one of those flashy "+PLUS" logos next to my avatar before I die...
wizzinbya is offline Find More Posts by wizzinbya
Last edited by wizzinbya; Sep 06, 2012 at 11:56 PM. Reason: Updating this old blog
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 29, 2010, 09:24 AM
Wannabe Flyer
United States, IL, Decatur
Joined Mar 2010
709 Posts
ouch man so sorry you still able to fly?
MUSTANGP51LOVE is offline Find More Posts by MUSTANGP51LOVE
Old Nov 29, 2010, 02:31 PM
No Hangar Queens!
Maryland
Joined May 2009
1,658 Posts
Makes me glad I do the work I do. I got started in vaccines and Polio was a great subject to learn from. I currently purify clinical drugs for cancer patients as a contractor for NCI. There are people who care about the ill. I'm one of them. My sympathies.
Willsonman is offline Find More Posts by Willsonman
Old Mar 14, 2011, 11:27 AM
Joined Mar 2011
1 Posts
O.S Max 61SF

I have a brand new in box engine with muffler.
juslisenok is offline Find More Posts by juslisenok